Team-BHP - The Scale Model Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The Scale Model Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/1639-scale-model-thread-550.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperSelect (Post 1943598)
@ Diecast: what a beautiful Bentley.. what a lovely G-Wagen man !!

Thanks SuperSelect...........

Coming soon..........

Odrered:

1:18 Kyosho Mercedes CLK conv
1:18 Norev Audi A6 Advant
1:18 Kyosho Mercedes E320

Shipping:

1:18 Kyosho BMW X5
1:18 Kyosho Merecedes E
1:18 Kyosho Mercedes CLK
1:18 Kysoho BMW 760iL
1:18 BMW X6M
1:18 BMW 7(new)

Looking forward

1:18 MR Bugatti Grandsport
1:18 MR Lambhorghini SV
1:18 Norev Nano
1:18 Minichamps Mercedes SL
1:18 Minichamps Merecedes GLK
1:18 BMW 745 (old version)
1:18 BMW 5 series (Old version)
1:18

Guys get ready to for Maisto SLS, should hit our shores soon..

Maisto’s Daily Dose.

Quote:

Originally Posted by PetrolInMyVeins (Post 1942473)
The best quality Porsche scale-models you can get in Mumbai are AutoArts.They're flawless and beautifully detailed but this is AutoArt we're talking about so that goes without saying.Only place I know of where you'll get those is Gift Centre,Fort.And you're in luck coz a brand new AutoArt consignment is expected in a week or two which will contain a 1/18 Porsche 911(997) GT2 (in dark grey I believe).Since Porsches are all you seem to be interested in,also watch out for the following 1/18 scale- models by AutoArt that are expected to come in:
Porsche Carrera GT,Porsche Cayenne Turbo(the first generation),2005 Porsche 911(996) GT3 RSR(plain body version in white),Porsche 356A Speedster and the legendary 1973 Porsche 911 Carrera RS 2.7.I think they've also got a white Porsche 928 still lying around.
Also,if you're in a mood to splurge there'll be stunning 1/12 AutoArt Porsche 911(997) GT3-RS to look out for when this consignment arrives.

I'm getting the 911(997) GT2 and the '73 911 Carrera RS 2.7 from the above mentioned lot for myself along with some other stuff.Keep you guys posted.

@petrolInMyVeins: thanks buddy on the detailed info. i guess Autoarts are the only perfect 1s. had bought my Yat-Ming 1:18 sambabus from gift centre. well after whole lot of that porsche stock coming in, GIFT CENTRE would be the place to visit.
have to raise my restricted budget a bit for the Autoarts. but i know its worth it.....!!
thanks once again pal.

@cyrus: i'd love to have a look at the GT3-RS. do you have any of its pics posted here ??
1500 for a porsche- not bad at all. what make is it ??
is this model somewhere in the shop or do you have it ??

that G-Wagen is truly beautiful !!!
perfect detailing. amazing!!!

Dont Expect this too soon. As we here are still waiting for the SL/63/65 to come..

Quote:

Originally Posted by agspins (Post 1944626)
Guys get ready to for Maisto SLS, should hit our shores soon..

Maisto’s Daily Dose.

The front looks more like that of the speculated new SLK...or is it just the pics?

I think it looks damn nice. I am definitely getting one when it comes. In fact, Even the minichamps doesnt have the working wing!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrus43 (Post 1945106)
I think it looks damn nice. I am definitely getting one when it comes. In fact, Even the minichamps doesnt have the working wing!!

I think the MiniChamp does have a functional wing, atleast from the pix I've seen.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrus43 (Post 1944367)
The EVO is coming in the next few days. But the Impreza will take time.

Actually,the AutoArt consignment is also going to contain a 2008 Subaru Impreza WRC(P.Solberg-Rally of Monte Carlo).Can't wait.
By the way Cyrus,what all have you ordered?

Quote:

Originally Posted by RPMPKDMFF (Post 1945197)
I think the MiniChamp does have a functional wing, atleast from the pix I've seen.

Nope. It Doesnt.

Quote:

Originally Posted by PetrolInMyVeins (Post 1945222)
Actually,the AutoArt consignment is also going to contain a 2008 Subaru Impreza WRC(P.Solberg-Rally of Monte Carlo).Can't wait.
By the way Cyrus,what all have you ordered?

Maybach 62
CL63
EVO 9 WRC Plainbody

Thanks Diecast.

Here's a 1:24 -Audi RS4.

Quote:

Originally Posted by RPMPKDMFF (Post 1945197)

Minichamps SLS dont have functional wing..but that mean there is any comparison between minicamps and maisto...

Minichamps SLS is dealer verion of Merecdes awesome details and worth extra money......Maistoi s noway near to Minichamps,Kyosho or Autoart

MInichamps SLS...........(dealer edition)

Check this thread out. Be very prepared to be :Shockked: 'd. The ultimate scale model of the ultimate car !!

Quote:

Originally Posted by diecast (Post 1945676)
MInichamps SLS...........(dealer edition)

Agreed, But the Maisto is a FANTASTIC budget model

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorcher (Post 1945693)
Check this thread out. Be very prepared to be :Shockked: 'd. The ultimate scale model of the ultimate car !!

This is INSANE! Looks pathetic though!