Team-BHP - The Scale Model Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The Scale Model Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/1639-scale-model-thread-520.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by vivekji05 (Post 1860799)
So that you can paint it blue?

Why would I paint it blue??

Quote:

Originally Posted by shankar.balan (Post 1861459)
Sapphire they are opening in Koramangala

You welcome :)

I thought of picking up a couple for myself but right now I am on strict no-buy from my wife until I get a good lockable display area for the scale models I already have. Going the DIY route for it.

And yes I did see your earlier note on the Sapphire store in Koramangala. I think it opened yesterday. Quite a convienient location for us, hope they have good parking space.

yes- parking is a pain and a bane on that road.

and tell me, are there any of those 1:43's in the classic ferrari's like the 308 GTB, the Lusso, the 250 GT, the old classic Dino etc? any idea?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spitfire (Post 1861473)
You welcome :)

I thought of picking up a couple for myself but right now I am on strict no-buy from my wife until I get a good lockable display area for the scale models I already have. Going the DIY route for it.

And yes I did see your earlier note on the Sapphire store in Koramangala. I think it opened yesterday. Quite a convienient location for us, hope they have good parking space.

Quote:

Originally Posted by shankar.balan (Post 1861162)
this Ferrari 612 is unconventional and really lovely to look at I must say.
Wish there were some more of the Ferrari's easily available in 1:43 Scale.
Would love to have a few.
cheers

Thanks to everyone who liked the 612. As am not good with the camera am happy that the last pic was appreciated.
And thanks to cyrus for paint-job idea.

@shankar.balan
Actaully there are quite a few ferrari models available in 1:43. Hotwheels sells them in packs of 3,5 and 10 though. The attention to detail is not great (even for a 1:43) but for an average price of 90 bucks its quite good value.

Regards.

Quote:

Originally Posted by YC.BALENO.CHD (Post 1861672)
Thanks to everyone who liked the 612. As am not good with the camera am happy that the last pic was appreciated.
And thanks to cyrus for paint-job idea.

@shankar.balan
Actaully there are quite a few ferrari models available in 1:43. Hotwheels sells them in packs of 3,5 and 10 though. The attention to detail is not great (even for a 1:43) but for an average price of 90 bucks its quite good value.

Regards.

Judging by the price and the fact that they are available in multiple packs, I think you are talking about the annual hotwheels standard lineup... they are approximately 1:64 scale not 1:43.

Hi Shankar and others. I got some pics off the net. I remember Cyrus uploading some pictures of those somewhere on here. Did a quick search but could not find his post.

They are available in single units as in pics 2 and 3.

yep. those are the good ones. Just love em.

Here's a 1:24 - Ford Escape from Maisto.

My favourite Ferrari - F355
The Scale Model Thread-hpim3756.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-hpim3749.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-hpim3750.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-hpim3751.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-hpim3752.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-hpim3754.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by zibby (Post 1863293)

HI
Nice Car Zibby
Great colors combination and thank god Ferrerai other than Red:thumbs up

HI
Nice Car Zibby
Great colors combination and thank god Ferrai other than Red:thumbs up

]Random Pics from past

@Zibby: Nice pick and good to see it in grey.
@diecast: Again amazing collection:thumbs up

Here's a 1:24 - Ford Explorer Sport from Redbox.

Thanks
@diecast: Amazing collection, just love that mercs and the hood mechanism looks great.
@siddvi: Nice ford collection

Insipred by watching an episode of 5th Gear on Discovery Turbo where Tiff drove the Veyron :)