Team-BHP - The Scale Model Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The Scale Model Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/1639-scale-model-thread-518.html)

@SuperSelect: Thanks!. Love your 1:43 brit classics.
@f1fan: Yes, the RED VW samba is one that's hard to resist.
@Sujith1100: Amazing pics of the Pontiac.:thumbs up

Here's one more Volkie, a 1:24 - VW Golf V from Welly

Thanks guys !
@shankar: Ya, I too am fascinated with 1:43 scale models more than any other scale..
@siddvi: Neat Golf. Welly's making some great models. I just picked up the red Peugeot 504 (featured on this thread a while back)

Meanwhile guys, here's something cuuute: Went to Hamley's and found this superb set of classics : 1:87 scale, reeel tiny, but wonderfully detailed. (Two rupee coin kept for size reference !!)
Mini Estate, Healey, Microbus, MGB, and Morgan.
Completely made my Sunday Morning Classic Drive clap:
My 1:87 2CV has company now !

@ superselect, nice models.

my dodge challengers from maisto.

The Scale Model Thread-6.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-7.jpg

@Ravi, Saw the Mini Collection??? It is FANTASTIC!! HAmleys has some awesome stuff in 1:43 and smaller.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperSelect (Post 1857174)
Meanwhile guys, here's something cuuute: Went to Hamley's and found this superb set of classics : 1:87 scale, reeel tiny, but wonderfully detailed. (Two rupee coin kept for size reference !!)
Mini Estate, Healey, Microbus, MGB, and Morgan.
Completely made my Sunday Morning Classic Drive clap:
My 1:87 2CV has company now !

I need this one. the Morgan, the Healey, the MGB are hard to resist. Please let me know of the shop details.

Mercedes Collection 1:18

Wow ! Great collection there diecast. The cars oozes detail. Love the SLS,CL,CLK-GTR and the GL. Better pics of the SLS please !

Quote:

Originally Posted by diecast (Post 1858683)

Nice garage dude. The SLS are amazing!!

Porsche Panamera Family

Panamera S and Panamera Turbo

@Superselect: Beautiful set of classics. Love the Mini Estate!
@Diecast: One Amazing Collection:thumbs up
@Amit: Superb muscle cars.

Here's a 1:27 - Dodge Durango from Anson.

My Challenger challenges my Challenger.

The Scale Model Thread-dsc00070.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-dsc00071.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-dsc00072.jpg

Amit V8, i would like to suggest something to you. Why don't you create a low cost portable studio setup for taking scale model photos. You can create a Studio set up using house hold items or by spending a maximum amount of Rs.200. i Know its not a photography thread but still we would like to see the beauty of your cars. lighting and the background gives a charm to the subject. show your cars individually from different angles.

noticed over the last few days that Sapphire Toys is opening a branch at Koramangala opp Sony World in the erstwhile Mahindra Showroom.
Hope they have a good selection of Scale Cars there once they open!

@diecast - your collection is growing nicely, that too with top end models. the Tri-star collection really rocks.