Team-BHP - The Scale Model Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The Scale Model Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/1639-scale-model-thread-516.html)

A force to reckon with RCV 211s:

A Ferrari from my side.

New Rides Arrived (more on them soon)

Quote:

Originally Posted by diecast (Post 1853132)

Nice! the quality is astounding! May I ask if you are a dealer or collector?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorcher (Post 1848759)
Oh, That is bad, If you bought it from a Local store, you can ask for a replacement. Can't you ?

Scorcher, I won't bother exchanging it, its been long since I bought it. I will just let the ML350 live with the Welly error. Yup, I am that gooooodlol:

@Cyrus43: I place my 1:24 on the table for your 1:18 Cayenne. :D
@PetrolinmyVeins: Congrats! Keep the pics rolling.
@Zibby: Lucky you, lovely model!
@Bandhav: Excellent shot
@Diecast: Nice picks.

Here's a 1:24 Scale - Porsche Cayenne Turbo from Welly

Quote:

WOW WOW WOW WOW!!! I SOOO WANT THESE!! AWESOME!! First ones on TeamBHP

Quote:

Amazing!!! Are these the 1:18s from MiniChamps... I am planning on picking up the red or black version, I think they will be released later.

Yes Its Minichamps
Brought from Mercedes dealer from Canada
I got good deal so i brought both.

Quote:

Originally Posted by diecast (Post 1853282)
Yes Its Minichamps
Brought from Mercedes dealer from Canada
I got good deal so i brought both.

whoa!!! more pics asap!! and how much did u get them for??

Quote:

Wow ! Dude, I just love those. Bespoke ! Congrats on the buy. And, Im hunting merc dealerships for these soon.

SOme quick pics of the M5. will post better ones later. The Rollcage still has to be painted from Black to white.

Work done on the car:

Car was completely striped down and sanded to almost sheet metal. Then interiors were stripped out completely and painted black. Including door panels etc. Rear Seats were stripped out and a rollcage was constructed. Two coats of white and 4 coats of clear were applied. Tire polisher on tires. Grille was removed and sanded to give it a flat feel instead of the usual bulging BMW look. Interior, engine bay and boot section painted in black. The HEadlights Taillights and Glasses are still a problem considering they were a little abused in earlier customization projects. Am thinking of something to sort them out.

Next step will be painting the roll cage to white so it can be seen. It is a 5 point roll over hoop with a cross brace construction as of now.

EDIT: Will also try to get the CSL colors somehow.

@shahen9:Got the Norev from Gift Centre. @diecast:Love those SLS AMGs.Awesome! @Cyrus43:I see a Porsche 911 GT3-RS in those pics.AutoArt?Where'd you get it from?

Here's a 1:25 Scale - 2001 VW Microbus from Welly.

Quote:

Originally Posted by siddvi (Post 1854329)
Here's a 1:25 Scale - 2001 VW Microbus from Welly.

is this model redesign of VW Samba?

Quote:

Originally Posted by PetrolInMyVeins (Post 1854220)
@shahen9:Got the Norev from Gift Centre. @diecast:Love those SLS AMGs.Awesome! @Cyrus43:I see a Porsche 911 GT3-RS in those pics.AutoArt?Where'd you get it from?

No Buddy. That is the MAGNIFICENT WELLY 911 GT3-RS. Rs.1500 but so damn worth every penny. One of my Favorite models.