Team-BHP - The Scale Model Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The Scale Model Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/1639-scale-model-thread-507.html)

Here's a 1:24 Scale - 1949 Mercury Coupe.

Purchased a Citroen 2CV and Fiat 500 in 1/18 by Solido

Citroen 2CV from 'For Your Eyes Only'
The Scale Model Thread-hpim3719.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-hpim3720.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-hpim3721.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-hpim3722.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-hpim3724.jpg

Will post pics of Fiat 500 later.

That display looks Awesome!!
@siddvi 1949 Mercury Coupe is looking good. Whats the total of your 1/24 collection.

Quote:

Originally Posted by siddvi (Post 1832835)
Here's a 1:24 Scale - 1949 Mercury Coupe.

nice catch!! what make is it??

@ Cyrus : i see two MotorMAX 2004 AM DB9 in the photographs... would you ask for the price in your next visit... and also if you can share your review on detailing.. I know Hotwheels was awesome ( we picked up a Yellow Hotwheels for GiftCenter few months back)

@14000 - making me drool here with such pics. Did you venture into the shop, any ideas on the pricing for 1:18s.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sinner (Post 1833374)
@ Cyrus : i see two MotorMAX 2004 AM DB9 in the photographs... would you ask for the price in your next visit... and also if you can share your review on detailing.. I know Hotwheels was awesome ( we picked up a Yellow Hotwheels for GiftCenter few months back)

The AM costs 1295 bucks. Detailing is not something to write home about, i would say 'average'. You can have a look at the pic i posted in thread #505

Quote:

Originally Posted by sinner (Post 1833374)

So YOU took my Vantage!!!! Ah never mind, trying everywhere to source me another one!

Quote:

Originally Posted by McLaren Roxx (Post 1834133)
The AM costs 1295 bucks. Detailing is not something to write home about, i would say 'average'. You can have a look at the pic i posted in thread #505

I agree, But then this is the only Aston Model you will get at this price. The only other people who make it are the Big Boys.

Picked up a Dodge Viper & a Lamborghini Diablo GT... 1:18..

will upload pics soon.. i know i am running behind on posting detailed pics of a few models.. trying my best to catchup.. but i guess my work-load catches up with me sooner :Frustrati

1:36 Mini Cooper S - Maisto
One Maisto model which I liked - has decent detailing

1:32 VW Beetle RSi - KiNSMART

1:34 Chevrolet Corvette 1957 - SunnySide

1:43 Mercedes Benz 300SL 1952 Panamericana - New Ray
A cheap model from a Chinese company

Quote:

Originally Posted by McLaren Roxx (Post 1834547)
Picked up a Dodge Viper & a Lamborghini Diablo GT... 1:18..

will upload pics soon.. i know i am running behind on posting detailed pics of a few models.. trying my best to catchup.. but i guess my work-load catches up with me sooner :Frustrati

The Diablo is supposed to be one of the best LAmborghinis around. And apparently the best Door mechanism made. Even better than most AutoArt LAmbos.

These are the pics from my last visit to Ferrari Store in London.
The Scale Model Thread-dsc00182.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-dsc00180.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-dsc00181.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-dsc00179.jpg

They also have real 2005 F1 car.

Those HAVE to be BBRs. 1:12 I presume?