Team-BHP - The Scale Model Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The Scale Model Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/1639-scale-model-thread-502.html)

@1100D: Nice pick, love the retractable roof. I got something similar, one from Motormax and other from Welly, both 1:18, however don't recall the model but they both have retractable roof. Though purchased couple years back, they are still sitting pretty in their boxes brand new.

@bandhav: Superb shots man, especially the swift. What make/scale is the swift, looks nicely done.

@kpzen: Go-Anywhere F150. Nice, is it an R/C? What scale?

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1100D (Post 1817801)
This is the first car I bought out of my own money, I earned it, and it was Mercedes!!

1996 SLK 230. Maisto.

Attachment 320841

Attachment 320842

Attachment 320843

Attachment 320844

The retractable hard-top has been recently restored.

Even I have the same car. By the way, I am Salil Pawar's brother.

Quote:

Originally Posted by siddvi (Post 1818412)
@bandhav: Superb shots man, especially the swift. What make/scale is the swift, looks nicely done.

Thanks. Maisto/1:38.

Here's a 1:24 Scale - VW Touran from Welly.

Mine CLK Coupe from Mercedes-Benz collection, scale 1:87:D bought from shopping arena at the Mercedes-Benz museum.

Regards

Pranav

Some more pics of my Le Mans collection

The Scale Model Thread-dsc00335.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-dsc00337.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-dsc00342.jpg

@siddvi touran looks great
@NDMS clk looks nice

Quote:

Originally Posted by zibby (Post 1820182)
Some more pics of my Le Mans collection

Attachment 322262

Attachment 322263

Attachment 322264

@siddvi touran looks great
@NDMS clk looks nice

Nice!!!:thumbs up maybe u can get a bit more artistic with em..

Some not so detailed models
Plymouth road runner
SLK coupe
A bus, these are hotwheels

Thanks zibby, among the Le Mans racers I like DB the most.

Regards

Pranav

After months of finding, finally got my hands on Hotwheels 1/18 60th anniversary relay Ferrari Enzo. Also at reasonable price.
Same as the one posted.
Will be delivered in few days.
The Scale Model Thread-hw2139.jpg

@shahen9 thanks, will try next time.

Quote:

Originally Posted by NDMS (Post 1820209)
Some not so detailed models
Plymouth road runner
SLK coupe
A bus, these are hotwheels

Thanks zibby, among the Le Mans racers I like DB the most.

Regards

Pranav

That Hotwheels Bus is supposed to be a Double Decker. I had two of these! :)

@zibby:Thanks Zibby. Nice shots & congrats on the anniversary edition Enzo, I too got the same from HotWheels long back, still resting in box.
@NDMS: What make is the CLK?

Couldn't resist posting this. Here's something more local, 1:40 Scale - TATA Trucks from Centy Toys. For a Centy, I found the detail and finish on the trucks to be good. However, the wheels could have been better.

Hi Bandhav
Lovely Swift!
Make and Scale please?
Quote:

Originally Posted by BANDHAV (Post 1815462)
Few new pics from my side:

Who wants a Lancia Fulvia Fanalone coupe?

Truly beautiful car - two colours - this blue one and another red one. Classic Italian design from the Swinging Sixties - 1968 - absolutely lovely. Im pleased with the pics I took of this with my mobile phone camera. Seriously - that Carl Zeiss lens works wonders - in my opinion anyway which is why I thought I'd share them here.

Pretty Expensive at Rs 4995 each - 1:18 scale. Delicious finish quality. Auto Art. Both these cars are just sitting there in Modelart Bangalore.

Only a real serious collector of 1:18 scale will appreciate these at this price though.

Personally, I WISH they had these lovely things in 1:43 scale because I collect predominantly 1:43 for ease of storage and my own viewing pleasure.

some more professional photography of the same old Honda rune and MV agusta

salil, u mean u had double decked model of this, u have pics of that.

siddvi, the CLK is from Daimler Chrysler AG, Merc manufactures themselves I bought it from the Merc museum's shopping arena itself in Europe.

Some more Centy and local stuff:D. The blue classic is dedicated to your dad cyrus. Isuzu dump truck, another jeep, a vintage chocolate delivery van, a hot wheels rally beetle, gypsy, even a maruti 800 with sunroof;).

Pranav