Team-BHP - The Scale Model Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The Scale Model Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/1639-scale-model-thread-500.html)

Update: NEw Welly Stock arriving soon. Mostly by this time next week. Lets hope for the LP 560 and the BMW X6

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrus43 (Post 1808969)
Update: NEw Welly Stock arriving soon. Mostly by this time next week. Lets hope for the LP 560 and the BMW X6

where man? Gift Center?

Here is pic of latest addition to my collection ZZR 1400 1:12, make Newray:

Quote:

Originally Posted by siddvi (Post 1800159)
@, yet another 387, a 1:32 Scale - Peterbilt 387 - Box Trailer, same cab as the flat bed post earlier however this one got a box trailer.

siddvi, I too have the same one in the same color which i purchased from the US . Where did you get this from ?. Mine doesnt have the trailer though. I also had brought a yellow freightliner of the same dimensions, but my nephew has long since junked it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by McLaren Roxx (Post 1809030)
where man? Gift Center?

No. Prabhat. Shivaji PArk.

@rotorhead: I too bought it in the US, did you just pick up only the cab?
@bandhav: Fantastic shot man:thumbs up

More trucks later, however, any one game for time travel? Here's a 1:24 Scale DeLorean Time Machine from Back to The Future - III.

Nice one there... I always likes the De-Lorian , guess its only because it looks so space aged... Anyhow did you get it from bang'ru , or sourced it from somewhere

Quote:

Originally Posted by siddvi (Post 1810262)
@rotorhead: I too bought it in the US, did you just pick up only the cab?
@bandhav: Fantastic shot man:thumbs up

More trucks later, however, any one game for time travel? Here's a 1:24 Scale DeLorean Time Machine from Back to The Future - III.

Now that is a nice piece of machinary... get the other 2 from the series and you can have yourself a fine time.

Quote:

Originally Posted by RPMPKDMFF (Post 1810901)
Now that is a nice piece of machinary... get the other 2 from the series and you can have yourself a fine time.

There should be 4 in total. 1 each from the first 2 movies and 2 from the last (the white wall one he has and the rail road one from the films climax)

Welly?

Got my hands on Audi R8 Le Mans Sieger 2000

The Scale Model Thread-dsc00328.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-dsc00327.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-dsc00326.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-dsc00332.jpg

@sid - great catch, It does look cool, wish it was a 1:18
@sinner - i have seen the Delorean BTF III in two shops in Bangalore, not sure if Sid picked it up for them, One was SPAR at Oasis Mall and another was a toy shop near Safina Palaza.

The AUdi looks Awesome!! Prefer this over the crocodile R8.

Quote:

Originally Posted by RPMPKDMFF (Post 1810901)

Quote:

Originally Posted by MustangMan (Post 1811379)
There should be 4 in total. 1 each from the first 2 movies and 2 from the last (the white wall one he has and the rail road one from the films climax)

Thanks All.

Welly offers the 1:24 Scale DeLorean in three versions. Still looking for the car from the second part. For completeness, the 1:24 DeLorean is also offered in its stock version from Welly, which has again been an hard find.

@sinner and yajaman99: I bought both the DeLoreans abroad.
@zibby: Awesome buy. The engine detailing is amazing. What make is it?

Here's the 1:24-Scale DeLorean Time Machine from the first Back to The Future movie.

Quote:

Originally Posted by zibby (Post 1811706)
Got my hands on Audi R8 Le Mans Sieger 2000

Attachment 318697

Attachment 318698

Attachment 318699

Attachment 318700

Super piece of metal >>>Loved it!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrus43 (Post 1812011)
The AUdi looks Awesome!! Prefer this over the crocodile R8.

Quote:

Originally Posted by siddvi (Post 1812182)
@zibby: Awesome buy. The engine detailing is amazing. What make is it?

Quote:

Originally Posted by diecast (Post 1812425)
Super piece of metal >>>Loved it!!!

Thanks
Its a Maisto, got this one for around £12 including the posting.
Will take better pics with Aston DBR9 and CLK GTR.

@siddvi nice collection delorean