Team-BHP - The Scale Model Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The Scale Model Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/1639-scale-model-thread-499.html)

Dodge and BMW (before and after I had a bad day with some paint).

Quote:

Originally Posted by YC.BALENO.CHD (Post 1804896)
Dodge and BMW (before and after I had a bad day with some paint).

Put on some additional lighting & try snapping the pics with macro on. Incase your cam does not have macro, try snapping them from a distance & you can then crop the image so that the car fills it up. Will get much better results...

Loved the Dodge BTW... :thumbs up

Ok guys, here are the 1:24s droooll :D

1. Pagani Zonda C12 -- Motor Max
2. Subaru Impreza -- Welly
3. Ford GT -- Motor Max

1:43
Lightning McQueen :D

Will post some closeup snaps of the Cayenne this weekend...

The Hotwheels 1:43 Ferraris are now available. Just one word for them. AWESOME!! SIMPLY AWESOME!! And Expensive for a 1:43 though.

Edit: Would anyone like any of this?

wow, ford GT is superb, i expect all these scale models to pose more beautiful with nice background and lights.

@Maclernroxx: Superb 1:24s, the suburu looks pretty neat for a 1:24.

What thess MM 1:24 costs like?

@Karthik1100: You sounds like a pro, why dont you show some of your work here.

@bandhav: sure, you'll see my works soon. did you contribute any of your collection pics here?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Karthik1100 (Post 1806155)
@bandhav: sure, you'll see my works soon. did you contribute any of your collection pics here?

Yes i do karthik, just browse few last pages of the this particular thread and you might see some of my photographic work with scale models.

And in case you have a FB account you can save some effort by just click here.

In case you like what you see or otherwise do drop a comment or two.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BANDHAV (Post 1806234)
Yes i do karthik, just browse few last pages of the this particular thread and you might see some of my photographic work with scale models.

And in case you have a FB account you can save some effort by just click here.

In case you like what you see or otherwise do drop a comment or two.

Beautiful Collection of Scale models, and u r good photographer too. i guess u used 70-300mm lens long with ur Canon EOS 1000D. some of them are really gr8 photography and unable to make out weather its a scale model or not. i m impressed. see my work in previous pages. MV agusta and honda rune pics, taken from 2MP mobile camera

Recently i bought used EOS 10D, will take some with that and post

Quote:

Originally Posted by Karthik1100 (Post 1806294)
Beautiful Collection of Scale models, and u r good photographer too. i guess u used 70-300mm lens long with ur Canon EOS 1000D. some of them are really gr8 photography and unable to make out weather its a scale model or not. i m impressed. see my work in previous pages. MV agusta and honda rune pics, taken from 2MP mobile camera

I am glad you liked my work karthik, and i still dont have anyother len apart from my 18-55 f3.5-f5.6 NON-IS kit lens, so all the photographs you saw there were with this setup only.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Karthik1100 (Post 1806300)
Recently i bought used EOS 10D, will take some with that and post

Will be looking forward to seeing you pics.

@mods,
Please remove this post if inappropriate

Saw this car an hour back. The dash was home to atleast 20 scaled cars!
All cars were neat as well! :)

@Karthik1100: Will post few soon bro..

@BANDHAV: 1:24 MMs cost about 600 bucks

UPDATE: There's a Mercedes CLK DTM available @ India Hobby Center @ Girgaum. It has gathered a lot of dust & the box is in tatters, but i think with some cleaning, the car should be back to its shiny self. MRP was 1595 but the owner was selling it for ~1200 bucks. Since i already had one, didnt pick it up. Incase there are others who want to grab it, head there asap & if u r good at bargaining, you might get it for under 1k...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Auto freak (Post 1807628)
@mods,
Please remove this post if inappropriate

Saw this car an hour back. The dash was home to atleast 20 scaled cars!
All cars were neat as well! :)

He he ! Nice one. Reminds me of Cyrus' car dashboard -

At least mine isnt that cluttered. :D