Team-BHP - The Scale Model Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The Scale Model Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/1639-scale-model-thread-497.html)

The only reason I dont buy this is as the Back Doors Do not open. If they did, I would buy it in a second.

Laid my hands on a super haul this weekend... i was at Pune & ended up grabbing the following:

In 1:18 =
Porsche 356 Cabriolet
Lamborghini Murcielago Roadster
Porsche Cayenne Turbo
Alfa 8C Competizione

In 1:24 =
Ford GT
Pagani Zonda C12
2007 Subaru Impreza

Will try to upload the pictures ASAP... :)

A friend of mine took this snap... The Hummer H2... Awesome capturing of details... & yes folks, thats a 1:18 scale model... it took her 4 hours to set it all up & get that perfect shot :)

WHERE IN PUNE!! I have been looking for the Alfa since AGES! And the Cayenne and 356 too!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrus43 (Post 1797550)
WHERE IN PUNE!! I have been looking for the Alfa since AGES! And the Cayenne and 356 too!!

Got the Alfa from SGS Mall.. its at the end of MG road... i dont remember the shop name tho, its on the LHS once u enter the mall... v.v. big shop..
Picked up the Cayenne & 356 from Odyessy @ E2 square mall... also try Toy Land, its a big toy shop on MG road..

all these 3 places have a very well stocked collection, worth a visit...

Quote:

Originally Posted by McLaren Roxx (Post 1797532)
A friend of mine took this snap... The Hummer H2... Awesome capturing of details... & yes folks, thats a 1:18 scale model... it took her 4 hours to set it all up & get that perfect shot :)

Amazing picture, the stance is intimidating.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Auto freak (Post 1797448)
Got my hands on the Range Rover Sport yesterday! 1:18 Maisto! Its so tempting to take it off-road! :D

Nice RR Sport:thumbs up

Quote:

Originally Posted by siddvi (Post 1797401)
Continuing trucks, here's a 1:32 Scale - Peterbilt 387 - Flat Bed Trailer

Dude, your trucks are amazing... and this one lives up to that as well

Ok,looks like I got Hobby Centre/Planet and Prabhat mixed up.Sorry.My bad.

Quote:

Originally Posted by McLaren Roxx (Post 1797583)
Got the Alfa from SGS Mall.. its at the end of MG road... i dont remember the shop name tho, its on the LHS once u enter the mall... v.v. big shop..
Picked up the Cayenne & 356 from Odyessy @ E2 square mall... also try Toy Land, its a big toy shop on MG road..

all these 3 places have a very well stocked collection, worth a visit...

Does SGS have another Alfa?? I desperately need one!! And I know about toy land. Very Nice Store.

@siddvi - Thanks! the other ones are not striped with the signature Paul Smith Pattern. thats the reason I simply had to have the Mini because I love the Paul Smith quirky stuff. One of mine is a Brit Flag MINI and the other a Brit Flag London Taxicab, both from Paul Smith, made by Corgi and sold through Harrods.
Havent yet bought the Paul Smith Beatles Tribute cars but even those only have pics of the fab four on them - no stripes.

@superselect - was sure you'd spot anything to do with Brit classics of a certain era!
thanks!

Quote:

Originally Posted by McLaren Roxx (Post 1797532)

Thats an awesome shot McLaren! Nice details and texture..

Quote:

Originally Posted by RPMPKDMFF (Post 1797669)
Nice RR Sport:thumbs up

Thanks RPMPKDMFF!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrus43 (Post 1797954)
Does SGS have another Alfa?? I desperately need one!! And I know about toy land. Very Nice Store.

Nope, the one i picked up was the last that they had...

@Mclaren - Mindblowing shot of the Hummer, just jaw dropping.

Quote:

Originally Posted by PetrolInMyVeins (Post 1797899)
Ok,looks like I got Hobby Centre/Planet and Prabhat mixed up.Sorry.My bad.

what is hobby cntre/planet???

Bought a Porsche 911 Techart Turbo Today. Good Detailing, but very expensive. It comes with the Techart Kit, Wheels, interiors, etc.

@Shahen-Hobby Centre/Planet is a place near Prabhat.If I'm not mistaken,that Mr Rajesh I mentioned earlier owns this shop.He also has his own collection displayed there so it should be worth a visit.He prefers that you call before you go,though.
@Cyrus43-Did you get that Bilstein version you'd mentioned earlier?I have one in yellow without the Bilstein decals.The TechArt kit is awesome,man.Seeing as it is that you have a tuner's disposition.You'll love it.Great buy!
@shankar.balan-Love the Paul Smith Mini.Always wanted one.