Team-BHP - The Scale Model Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The Scale Model Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/1639-scale-model-thread-493.html)

Dippy, Where is the boutique? Also, I just talked to Nikhil again today, the Ferraris are gone already!! and are a few BMWs. Seems these Kyoshos will go Quick!!

@cyrus43: You Bombay guys got it all!!! Nice pics of the Kyosho Wall.
@shankar.balan: Nice picks. Lambo at its usual AA best. Love the Corolla, nicely done for a 1:36 scale.
@diecast: The BBR SV is awesome man! What else does your friend have in the collection?

Here's one more auto hauler, a 1:32 Scale - Peterbilt Motor Transporter.

Quote:

Originally Posted by siddvi (Post 1788599)
@cyrus43: You Bombay guys got it all!!! Nice pics of the Kyosho Wall.
@shankar.balan: Nice picks. Lambo at its usual AA best. Love the Corolla, nicely done for a 1:36 scale.
@diecast: The BBR SV is awesome man! What else does your friend have in the collection?

Here's one more auto hauler, a 1:32 Scale - Peterbilt Motor Transporter.

Amazing trucks. Nice setup.

Nice trucks.
Purchased a new Lexus LS460. In shipping right now, should be with me by Monday.

thanks
very nice
786 is very reasonable in my opinion
cheers!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dippy (Post 1788501)
Yep I bought it from the Skoda boutique. Apart from this they have the Yeti, Fabia, Fabia WRC, Roomster and the old classic Octavia. Price 786/- each.

thanks Siddvi
unfortunately here in BLR, the ModelArt store which stocks Auto Art models has very few in 1:43. All the ones that I like, Ive already bought. The remaining ones arent what I want to own.
I ve asked whether he can order some more and have indeed shared the details of the cars I d like, but he doesnt seem to take it seriously enough.
Sad.

Quote:

Originally Posted by siddvi (Post 1788599)

Quote:

Originally Posted by diecast (Post 1788316)
Here is the pic from fornt

Thanks diecast. This looks much, much better. The problem with the Murcies & LP640s is that they place thick black frames around the headlights(which don't exist on the real deal) which ruin the detailing. The exhaust pipes too are badly finished.

My new 1:60 Honda Civic Si made by HotWheels!

Thanks for the pictures of the Kyoshos,Cyrus.
Unfortunately,all the Ferrari F40 Lightweights were gone by the time I could get my order in.Also the prices are playing spoilsport.You know things are bad when you've overshot your budget three cars into the list.So for know the only additions to my collection are:
1.2004 Ferrari 575 GTC (Matte Black)-Kyosho
2.Mercedes Benz CLK DTM AMG Cabriolet (Silver)-Kyosho
3.2009 Mercedes Benz E-Class (Black)-Minichamps
Looks like the Audis and Bimmers are gonna have to wait.
Oh and siddvi,love your truck collection,man.Awesome!

I know about the F40. Judging by the cars above, your budget was 20k??? That is a big haul!

Hey,is that shop,Hobby Centre,near Shiv Sena Bhavan still open?I'd like to check it out.

Quote:

Originally Posted by PetrolInMyVeins (Post 1789851)
Hey,is that shop,Hobby Centre,near Shiv Sena Bhavan still open?I'd like to check it out.

yes it is, but its best to call up the owner before you pay him a visit...
Rajesh: 9869288511

Quote:

Originally Posted by shankar.balan (Post 1788811)
thanks Siddvi
I ve asked whether he can order some more and have indeed shared the details of the cars I d like, but he doesnt seem to take it seriously enough.
Sad.

Shankar, pity that. Unless they face some serious competition with someone undercutting them or hearing customers, things won't change. That probably is a long wait for us to be heard.

@PetrolInMyVeins: Congrats on your Kyosho haul, now time for some pics.

Thanks All. Nothing new, just a truck's group shot here.

Quote:

Originally Posted by diecast (Post 1788316)
Here is the pic from fornt

500$!!!!! :Shockked: what make it it? & i was wondering if it has opening doors & hood/engine cover? from the pics it looks like they are sealed shut?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Auto freak (Post 1789677)
My new 1:60 Honda Civic Si made by HotWheels!

Requires some aftermarket paint job ;) What say ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by diecast (Post 1788315)
Hi
Its from my friends collection

Can you let me know where he got it from ? And, can it be ordered via Net.

Just a start of my RC collection