Team-BHP - The Scale Model Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The Scale Model Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/1639-scale-model-thread-492.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrus43 (Post 1786428)
Ohh Forgot to add. Anyone interested in this??

hotworksracing factory

how is it available??

Mondo isnt coming anytime soon Sadly.

Amit, the car is available in Bombay. 1 piece only sadly.

the newest trio:

1:36 - Beige Toyota Corolla - Kinsmart
1:36 - Dark Blue Alfa Romeo GT - Welly
1:43 - Yellow Lamborghini Murcielago Concept Car - AutoArt

Couple of Models on ebay, mumbai guys can grab'em

eBay India: 1:18 Buick Century (item 320501319110 end time 20-Mar-2010 20:27:07 IST)

eBay India: 1:18 Ford Model "T" (item 320501319119 end time 20-Mar-2010 20:27:10 IST)

eBay India: 1:18 1971 Porsche 917K 24H LE MANS (item 320501319140 end time 20-Mar-2010 20:27:12 IST)

@cyrus: How much are the Ferrari's going for?
@agspins: Be careful I have had problems with this seller. Won the 917, but he has re-listed the car 3 times now and for more than twice the original amount.

giving the benefit of doubt here, the chap may have had a "reserve price" on the bid, which reserve may not have been met. however, if such reserve exists, it needs to be programmed into the listing, so that any and all bids that fail to reach the reserve, dont come up as "winning bids"

Quote:

Originally Posted by MustangMan (Post 1786958)
@agspins: Be careful I have had problems with this seller. Won the 917, but he has re-listed the car 3 times now and for more than twice the original amount.

Forget those Ebay cars. The Guy is asking for the world for them. And they arent really that good.

Edit: I dont know the exact prices, but they are around 7k or something

Looks like no manufacturer has been able to get the Murcie & LP640 right.:Frustrati

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jayabusa (Post 1787412)
Looks like no manufacturer has been able to get the Murcie & LP640 right.:Frustrati

Jayabusa try this
Awesome details of this SV from BBR and very costly like 500$

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrus43 (Post 1786428)
Ohh Forgot to add. Anyone interested in this??

hotworksracing factory

Quote:

Originally Posted by siddvi (Post 1786409)
@300KMPH: Thanks man.

@shahen9: Love the Mako, nice shots!
@diecast: Excellent line up of the ferraris:thumbs up. Love the Merc SUVs. BTW, what model/make is the Merc SUV with Sunroof?

Here's a 1:32 Scale - Freightliner Classic XL - Auto Hauler. The cab is a little different than the Freightliner Classic XL-Garbage Truck posted earlier in that its an extended cab. Nice thing is the trailer has movable/tilt platforms to load cars in a few configurations.

Thanks Sidvi
Mercedes Suv with sunroof is the Mercedes GL 550 from Minichamps but its a dealer model.

Quote:

Originally Posted by diecast (Post 1788178)
Jayabusa try this
Awesome details of this SV from BBR and very costly like 500$

OMG, that is an awesome LP670 SV. Where did you get that from(shop or link).

@diecast: Do you have pics of the front, buddy?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorcher (Post 1788193)
OMG, that is an awesome LP670 SV. Where did you get that from(shop or link).

Hi
Its from my friends collection

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jayabusa (Post 1788278)
@diecast: Do you have pics of the front, buddy?

Here is the pic from fornt

Quote:

Originally Posted by shankar.balan (Post 1783855)
Dippy
any chance you bought this at the new Skoda boutique? would you share the price?
and can you tell me if they have 1:43 Yeti, Laura, Octy etc as well?

Yep I bought it from the Skoda boutique. Apart from this they have the Yeti, Fabia, Fabia WRC, Roomster and the old classic Octavia. Price 786/- each.