Team-BHP - The Scale Model Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The Scale Model Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/1639-scale-model-thread-489.html)

My new Mustang 1:24 Maisto and Hummer H3T 1:24 Maisto.

Quote:

Originally Posted by diecast (Post 1778154)
HI Bandhav
Yes those are from Hot wheels but these are still not as good as Autoart or kysho
The best Ferrari you get is from BBR which would cost you whopping 300$ to 500$

BBR??

Quote:

Originally Posted by zibby (Post 1778448)
@ @ BANDHAV i think they are off the motormax M3

So on what wheels M3 Will be on?

@300 KMPH: I got same mustang, are yuo sure about H3T being 1:24? if i am not wrong like other hummer scale models from maist in this scale this will also be 1:27.

Quote:

Originally Posted by 300 KMPH (Post 1779068)
My new Mustang 1:24 Maisto and Hummer H3T 1:24 Maisto.

Better pics of the H1 please, if already posted. Then please give me the link. Would love to see. :)

The 70's Mustang and the H3 Alpha looks good. Personally not a fan of the New Mustang.

Ok. To answer all your questions, The wheels are off the M3, they look UNBELIAVABLE so dont have the heart to remove them. The M3 sadly has no wheels on it as of now.

MOds Lined up: The HEadlight cluster will be detailed soon. ANd the org wheels will be painted black. And then they will go onto the car. Lets see what Else I can do.

The car is a 1:18 Motormax

@Cyrus: The blackend wheels will surely look good but still those high profile tyres will kill the looks, IMO.

Well, I think they will fuse into the tires. Lets see. Will do it today. The M3 wheels look so perfect though!!!

^^Yes with those M3 wheels it looks like you very own M version of this E65 7 series.

HAHA!! Yes. I think Ill Try to do something about those Other wheels, or maybe put another set of Rime I havr lying around somewhere. Cant find my Component bag though!

Quote:

Originally Posted by BANDHAV (Post 1779109)
BBR??

So on what wheels M3 Will be on?

@300 KMPH: I got same mustang, are yuo sure about H3T being 1:24? if i am not wrong like other hummer scale models from maist in this scale this will also be 1:27.

Hummer H1 and H2 are 1:27 and hummer h3 is 1:26
@Scorcher: Will post some pics of the Hummer H1.

Thanks Guys. Here's the group shot of the trucks.

Quote:

Originally Posted by siddvi (Post 1780200)
Thanks Guys. Here's the group shot of the trucks.

Nice group shot... amazing trucks:thumbs up

Quote:

Originally Posted by RPMPKDMFF (Post 1780222)
Nice group shot... amazing trucks:thumbs up

Thanks RPMKDMFF. BTW, agree the grille work on the Freightliner-Garbage Truck could have been better.

For a big group shot, wish I could capture a few more trucks in one frame without doing a distant shot and loosing the details.

@Scorcher: Here are some better pics of Hummer H1.

few old archive pictures of my scale models, i hope you guys will enjoy these.

Pictures of the 1:43 Skoda Superb I picked up the other day.

The Scale Model Thread-01.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-02.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-03.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-04.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-05.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-06.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-07.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-08.jpg