Team-BHP - The Scale Model Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The Scale Model Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/1639-scale-model-thread-476.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by IndrojitSircar (Post 1753259)
Wow that audi is awesome! I wish i could get a ride in it. :)

We might have to shrink you :D.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrus43 (Post 1753237)
She looks Awesome. The Chrome wheels actually look Good for once. I HAVE to have this!! Did you get it from India?

Thanx. Nope I got this from ebay (uk) for £20 including P&P.

Quote:

Originally Posted by zibby (Post 1753272)
We might have to shrink you :D.

Not a bad idea atleast i get a ride in so many cars that have always been a dream.:D

@zibby: The Audi is superb!.
@traveloholic: Not sure about stores in Hyderabad. I myself haven't looked for/ shopped much except picking up a Bolero from centy recently. Still looking for the scorpio and amby from centy. Wish manufactures made 1:24 scale diecasts or better still 1:18 scale of our Indian cars.

Yet another volvo here, a 1:24 Scale - Volvo C70 Cabriolet from Bburago. Wish they had done a better job on the interior plastics and detailing.

@Zibby: Nice A 8 there, even i am lusting after a A8 for pretty long but in my case it has to be A8 W12 which is AFAIK only available in Kyosho and asking price is almost equal to the market price of my entire collection.

Quote:

Originally Posted by siddvi (Post 1753396)
.....@traveloholic: Not sure about stores in Hyderabad. I myself haven't looked for/ shopped much except picking up a Bolero from centy recently. Still looking for the scorpio and amby from centy. Wish manufactures made 1:24 scale diecasts or better still 1:18 scale of our Indian cars....

I normally pick the hotwheels from unsold stock from More Supermarket, Himayathnagar. I have seen the amby and other indian car models, I am not sure of the scale. They were between 1:32 and 1:24. But these were made of plastic. Of all the amby and the Maruti Van were of good detail and the Maruti Van was of good quality. I shall visit this store once again and check them out.

Latest addition to the collection, a bunch of kinsmart GT40s, though now i regret not picking up the white color:

[FONT=Arial][/FONT]

Hey bandhav those are sweet..how much 150??

Quote:

Originally Posted by siddvi (Post 1753396)
@zibby: The Audi is superb!.
@traveloholic: Not sure about stores in Hyderabad. I myself haven't looked for/ shopped much except picking up a Bolero from centy recently. Still looking for the scorpio and amby from centy. Wish manufactures made 1:24 scale diecasts or better still 1:18 scale of our Indian cars.

Yet another volvo here, a 1:24 Scale - Volvo C70 Cabriolet from Bburago. Wish they had done a better job on the interior plastics and detailing.

Nice lineup of Volvo vehicles. You should pick up the C70 coupe as well... would go well with the Cabrio

Quote:

Originally Posted by BANDHAV (Post 1753787)
Latest addition to the collection, a bunch of kinsmart GT40s, though now i regret not picking up the white color:

Nice models and nice photography. :thumbs up

Quote:

Originally Posted by agspins (Post 1753791)
Hey bandhav those are sweet..how much 150??

Thanks, 170 each.

Quote:

Originally Posted by RPMPKDMFF (Post 1753801)
Nice models and nice photography. :thumbs up

Thanks a lot.

Did anyone tried the Mercedez Benz Indian website??

http://www.mercedes-benz.co.in/conte...llection2.html

Quote:

Originally Posted by BANDHAV (Post 1753866)
Thanks, 170 each.....

Is that 170 rupees, the Indian Rupees, INR???:Shockked: what is their scale???

Quote:

Originally Posted by kkr2k2 (Post 1753939)
Is that 170 rupees, the Indian Rupees, INR???:Shockked: what is their scale???

Yes its very much 170 INRs only, though 170 is bit high for a kinsmart. The scale is 1:36.

I agree to what Bandhav says... Rs. 170/- is surealy a bit high for KinSmart. But everything said & done, the quality and finish of KinSmart is good and would not mind spending that amount, given the range of scaled models available in KinSmart.

Quote:

Originally Posted by aeroamit (Post 1754415)
Hi Everyone
With this first post of mine ,I would like to put across some pictures of cars which I built on my own. All of them are made from paper and are based on scales. Even though they are not perfect as professional models ,but I hope you all can enjoy these. Based on your feedback I will be posting individual snaps providing details.

Thanks
Amit

This is simply awesome!! Loved the SX4. Looks like as if they are official scale models.

Quote:

Originally Posted by aeroamit (Post 1754415)
Hi Everyone
With this first post of mine ,I would like to put across some pictures of cars which I built on my own. All of them are made from paper and are based on scales. Even though they are not perfect as professional models ,but I hope you all can enjoy these. Based on your feedback I will be posting individual snaps providing details.

I could never imagine something like this be made out of paper!! This is amazing!! Great effort!!! Please post more pics!! And if you share the making process, it would be even great!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by 300 KMPH (Post 1754495)
This is simply awesome!! Loved the SX4. Looks like as if they are official scale models.

Yes they are so real!! Infact better than some scale models sold in the market!!