Team-BHP - The Scale Model Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The Scale Model Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/1639-scale-model-thread-472.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrus43 (Post 1744827)
@Zibby, I have a similar Lambo in Violet.

Nice WRC collection, what make are they Bburago?. Will post some of my WRC collection.
Post the pic of your lambo.

Quote:

Originally Posted by McLaren Roxx (Post 1744803)
here are the pics... The Mercedes CLK LM & The Range Rover Sport... neat! clap:

Nice rides. Got similar CLK GTR in street and race version. Just spotted something that the rear view mirror missing.

Well, Its not exactly My Lambo. It's a Friends. But a part of my extended collection!

Ohh I see, so what do you have in your extended collection.
The cars I am after now is Ferrari Enzo and Mclaren F1 Masito in 1/18. Hard to find and are quite expensive now.

The other cars are: A lamborghini Gallardo Superlegerra, an Aston DB9, a Mach 5, dodge Challenger, a Reventon, a Murcealago, and a few more that I dont remember now.

Forget about geting the Enzo in India. And Maisto never made a McLaren F1.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrus43 (Post 1744859)
Forget about geting the Enzo in India. And Maisto never made a McLaren F1.

Maisto did make Mclaren F1 back in days. They are quite hard to find now, used mclaren F1 (masito) sells for around £25-£40 excluding p&p on ebay uk. And same with UT models go for around £75-£150.
I have been trying to get Enzo on ebay last few months but they are out of my budget.
If i send more than £25 of scale model then my mum would kill me.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrus43 (Post 1742470)
Salil, When are you putting pics of your new ones? Also, I am finally going to get an EVO. But of a different kind.

Will be uploading them soon!

Guys, my latest acquisitions:
1. 1:18 W212 Mercedes-Benz E250 CDI (Maisto)
2. 1:24 Land Rover Defender 90 (Welly)
3. 1:24 1997 Chevrolet Corvette (Maisto)

Quote:

Originally Posted by zibby (Post 1744851)
Nice rides. Got similar CLK GTR in street and race version. Just spotted something that the rear view mirror missing.

yeahh man.. i noticed that too... & i cant find it now... :Frustrati

Quote:

Originally Posted by zibby (Post 1744861)
Maisto did make Mclaren F1 back in days. They are quite hard to find now, used mclaren F1 (masito) sells for around £25-£40 excluding p&p on ebay uk. And same with UT models go for around £75-£150.
I have been trying to get Enzo on ebay last few months but they are out of my budget.
If i send more than £25 of scale model then my mum would kill me.

But only UT did justice to the McLaren.. their quality is way better than what Maisto could achieve... i have the 1:18 McLaren F1 GTR by UT... bought it for £100... totally worth it...

Quote:

Originally Posted by clevermax (Post 1742293)
Got a chance to click some of the scale models of crazybiker today. Here's one - the beauty Alfa Romeo 8C.

Attachment 291415...

Wow!! thats one lovely looking car. I did'nt knew the Alfa Romeo made such lovely cars till I see your scale model car pic!! BTW, the Alfa Romeo 8C reminded me of TVR cars.

Quote:

Originally Posted by kkr2k2 (Post 1745207)
Wow!! thats one lovely looking car. I did'nt knew the Alfa Romeo made such lovely cars till I see your scale model car pic!! BTW, the Alfa Romeo 8C reminded me of TVR cars.

Well, Italian designs are to die for! I got two of them in 1:1 scale :D and another one too, the Ferrari F430 Spyder in 1:18.

Here's the Ferrari F430's shot

Quote:

Originally Posted by clevermax (Post 1745308)
Well, Italian designs are to die for! I got two of them in 1:1 scale :D and another one too, the Ferrari F430 Spyder in 1:18.

Here's the Ferrari F430's shot

Nice car, amazing shot.

So Last week was a Painful week when it came to scale models! My M3 has still not come because of circumstances beyond my control. But there is a consolation. Expect an Autoart Flood soon! that is all I can divulge at this moment.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sujith1100 (Post 1744830)
This is just a trailer, when I get time will try covering all his scale models, He has 1:27 and smaller cars too all put in a bag which I couldn't access.
All his collections are very old and also the companies the models are from.

Some very nice collection of Earthmoving and construction equipments. I see quite a lot of CAT models dating to 80' going by the Logo and model number. would love to have them in my cat collection.

Some pics of my 1:24 scale Enzo by Maisto. It came as an assembly kit with instructions.

Clicked few pics of a fellow collector/friend, i hope you guys like these: