Team-BHP - The Scale Model Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The Scale Model Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/1639-scale-model-thread-470.html)

Got a chance to click some of the scale models of crazybiker today. Here's one - the beauty Alfa Romeo 8C.

The Scale Model Thread-alfaromeo8c.jpg

This is clicked in plain daylight in a parking lot!

@Crazybiker: I'll send you the processed high res images tomorrow.

Guys, had been busy for a while, yet to catch up last couple pages. Here's what I snapped today, a 1:27 Scale - 2002 Cadillac Escalade from Welly.

my 1:24 welly LR Defender.

The Scale Model Thread-photo0009.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-photo0010.jpg

Amit, i have the same Defender, just too lazy to click any pics. Nice buy.

Salil, When are you putting pics of your new ones? Also, I am finally going to get an EVO. But of a different kind.

Here are ma collection...lol:

SUZUKI GSX R 1000.. followed by my own modded toy scorpio nd The king of bykes.. SUZUKI HAYABUSA GSX1300R

My God. What have you done to the Scorpio!! Please Revert it back to stock!

My my my!! What in the sam heck have you done to that Scorpio? Convert it back to stock dude! Don't mess around with a Scorpio.. :p

Yep very much agree with the other members revert it back to stock. It looks the best in stock condition as seen in the pic.

ooooooooook--- got my hands on the Mercedes CLK LM car today.. picked it up from Hobby Center...
HC is more like a personal collector's place... doesnt look like a shop one bit.. different experience.. Rajesh (the owner) has lots of his personal collections on display (not on sale).... hmmm....

@clevermax: the alfa shot is superb:thumbs up. What camera did you use?
@amitV8: Lovely defender, I am still looking for one in Bangalore. Looks like its sold out everywhere here.

Here's one more Escalade, a 1:27 Scale - 2002 Cadillac Escalade Ext from Welly again.

Quote:

Originally Posted by McLaren Roxx (Post 1743340)
ooooooooook--- got my hands on the Mercedes CLK LM car today.. picked it up from Hobby Center...
HC is more like a personal collector's place... doesnt look like a shop one bit.. different experience.. Rajesh (the owner) has lots of his personal collections on display (not on sale).... hmmm....

Glad you got it. Does he have anything new?? Does he still have the Aston?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrus43 (Post 1743018)
My God. What have you done to the Scorpio!! Please Revert it back to stock!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cartman (Post 1743147)
My my my!! What in the sam heck have you done to that Scorpio? Convert it back to stock dude! Don't mess around with a Scorpio.. :p

Quote:

Originally Posted by samsag12 (Post 1743318)
Yep very much agree with the other members revert it back to stock. It looks the best in stock condition as seen in the pic.

Guys, the Scorpio posted is not the Centy Scorpio! Its actually a horrible looking contraption which is sold as the Scorpio. Its much bigger than the Centy one, and with really ill-fitting doors and bonnet. I have also seen it in some shops in the yellow shade. A total insult to the Scorpio, it is.

Modded, this is the potential of the Scorpio from Centy, for those who havent seen it. :)

The Scale Model Thread-img_6928.jpg

that was just a timepass job what i did to the scorpio... And tat aint a scale model.:D . tat was a toy scrpi of ma bro .. just kitted it up.. lol:

hi BenBsb29, your scale models of the scorpio simply rock man. The tuckd out Wheels do a good job.:thumbs up