Team-BHP - The Scale Model Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The Scale Model Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/1639-scale-model-thread-469.html)

GOOD NEWS!! I met the Maisto Dealer today. And there is a whole bunch of Brand new Cars coming. And this includes the new Generation Merc SL too.

hey Cyrus, is this the Gift Center shop?

@Cyrus: Yes, i got these from Gift Center... have asked Nikhil to let me know whn the new stick arrives...
the 5 that i am waiting for are:
Ford GT
Porsche 911 GT1
Mercedes CLK GTR (the dealer is saying that this is discontinued & unavailable...)
Aston Martin Vantage
Bugatti Veyron
Land Rover

WOW, Cyrus that is great news. I have been waiting for something new to arrive.

Here is some of my collection

Quote:

Originally Posted by McLaren Roxx (Post 1738093)
@Cyrus: Yes, i got these from Gift Center... have asked Nikhil to let me know whn the new stick arrives...
the 5 that i am waiting for are:
Ford GT
Porsche 911 GT1
Mercedes CLK GTR (the dealer is saying that this is discontinued & unavailable...)
Aston Martin Vantage
Bugatti Veyron
Land Rover

I can get you the CLK GTR & the Vantage. And there is a Range rover if you are interested

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrus43 (Post 1738459)
I can get you the CLK GTR & the Vantage. And there is a Range rover if you are interested

wow! that will be superb! :thumbs up i will be very interested in all 3... it will be great if you could PM me the details... thnx :)
i was about to pick up the Rover from Gift Center but then noticed a small crack on the wind shield.. so didnt...

I admire all your collection. Really amazing to see scale models.
My dream to have such an collection from my childhood.

Quote:

Originally Posted by McLaren Roxx (Post 1738562)
wow! that will be superb! :thumbs up i will be very interested in all 3... it will be great if you could PM me the details... thnx :)
i was about to pick up the Rover from Gift Center but then noticed a small crack on the wind shield.. so didnt...

The Vantage is in Gift Centre. Ask Nikhil, He will get it for you. The CLK is at Hibby Planet at Shivaji Park. RR at GC only, but as it has a crack.......

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrus43 (Post 1739846)
The Vantage is in Gift Centre. Ask Nikhil, He will get it for you. The CLK is at Hibby Planet at Shivaji Park. RR at GC only, but as it has a crack.......

thanks Cyrus... i will visit Hibby Center first thing tomorrow...

BTW, i picked up the Range Rover Sport from GC today... they had a new piece in stock clap:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrus43 (Post 1738459)

Quote:

Originally Posted by McLaren Roxx (Post 1740299)
thanks Cyrus... i will visit Hibby Center first thing tomorrow...

BTW, i picked up the Range Rover Sport from GC today... they had a new piece in stock

stupid: You guys sound like Importers. :D

After going through the thread for few days, even i would like to start my collection. I do travel out, but can anyone from Kerala point out the spots to look out for good Scale Models ?

OT - @ McLaren - Why is your post count still in nought ?

HAHAHA!! You should see me talk on the Phone. Just today I was arguing on the phone about not getting the SL65 AMG.

Did any one tried from the ebay indian website??

diecast, toy vehicles, toy biles, toy cars, items on auctions & discount prices on eBay India

I saw a nano also there!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by veldeep (Post 1738224)
Here is some of my collection

Nice collection, I love that VW van.

Quote:

Originally Posted by kkr2k2 (Post 1741341)
Did any one tried from the ebay indian website??

diecast, toy vehicles, toy biles, toy cars, items on auctions & discount prices on eBay India

I saw a nano also there!!!

Saw this a couple of days back. On a personal note, I am quite skeptical about purchasing these scaled cars from Ebay. I would love to touch them and feel them before buying them. I would love to adore its beauty and caress it before making it mine.