Team-BHP - The Scale Model Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The Scale Model Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/1639-scale-model-thread-467.html)

HeHe!! I think I am going shopping today. Keep your fingers crossed everyone

@Cyrus43:Got any clue as to the price of the Minichamps Mercs?Also I saw that diamond-encrusted Murcielago in last month's TopGear UK.It really is gross.I've been going through the pictures here on this thread but I didn't come across any Veyrons in the ones I saw.You guys don't like the big Bug?

From the collection of a well known stunting team in India. Nope, they dont stunt scale models ;) :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by PetrolInMyVeins (Post 1729380)
@Cyrus43:Got any clue as to the price of the Minichamps Mercs?Also I saw that diamond-encrusted Murcielago in last month's TopGear UK.It really is gross.I've been going through the pictures here on this thread but I didn't come across any Veyrons in the ones I saw.You guys don't like the big Bug?

A few Members have the Veyron here. Its just to expensive if you actually go to see. PMd you the price.

Thanks for the prices,Cyrus.I got my Veyron & Chiron from one of the first lots to come to India.This was long before the price hikes which is why I got them for nearly half as much as they cost these days.:-)

Oh and how'd your shopping go?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorcher (Post 1729640)
From the collection of a well known stunting team in India. Nope, they dont stunt scale models ;) :D

i have seen their collection in other forums.

I have 2005 M1 (blue livery)and 2009 M1(white and blue livery) 1:18 models

I'm in hunt for a M1 in yellow livery.

Couple of pics of my 2005 M1,2009 M1 is still inside box,haven't taken out for shooting pics:)

The Scale Model Thread-m12.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-m11.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-m13.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazybiker46 (Post 1729960)

Couple of pics of my 2005 M1,2009 M1 is still inside box,haven't taken out for shooting pics:)

The M1 looks hot dude, post the 09 soon ! Can't wait ! :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by RPMPKDMFF (Post 1728510)
One of my latest acquisitions. A 1:48 Rolls Royce Phantom V manufactured by Dinky Toys/Meccano. This was the first Dinky to feature opening windows... it also features independent four wheel suspension with rubber tires and also a driver. This model was released in 1962, it is a pre-owned vehicle.

Wow RPM, lovely lovely Roller. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by PetrolInMyVeins (Post 1729954)
Thanks for the prices,Cyrus.I got my Veyron & Chiron from one of the first lots to come to India.This was long before the price hikes which is why I got them for nearly half as much as they cost these days.:-)

Oh and how'd your shopping go?

Well, I didn't go shopping as the "special consignment" hasn't come yet! :D

Here's a few of my Bikes - "Indian", Honda Shadow, and Harley-Davidson Electra Glide.

My latest addition - 1:18 Citroen 2CV Fire Service Van -1968.
Make : Solido

@Cyrus:What 'special consignment?'

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazybiker46 (Post 1729960)

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperSelect (Post 1730193)
Here's a few of my Bikes - "Indian", Honda Shadow, and Harley-Davidson Electra Glide.

Sexy Bikes ! Which make, scale size ?

Quote:

lol! nice one's.

the chopper, i've similar one on one of my t-shirt from OCC :)

Lamborghini Murciélago 1:24 bburago .

The Scale Model Thread-lambofront.jpg

Name:  lambplate.JPG
Views: 1089
Size:  266.1 KB

scissor doors

The Scale Model Thread-lamb.jpg

make

The Scale Model Thread-lambback.jpg