Team-BHP - The Scale Model Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The Scale Model Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/1639-scale-model-thread-456.html)

Vivek, planning on gifting one of those to me? :D
Looks good. Whats the make?

:Shockked: 5 pcs of same car model. man what are you up to. BTW looks very nice. Even i got some of my models duplicated or even triplicated as i found that they will never ever be found again in the market.so bought them and kept them in order to exchange it for another model. eg Chevi astro, chevi caparice, Toyota Alphard etc. all kinsmart one.:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by benbsb29 (Post 1704350)

Quote:

Originally Posted by samsag12 (Post 1704425)
:Shockked: 5 pcs of same car model. man what are you up to. BTW looks very nice. :)

Hey, relax. I didn't buy them all. Only one belongs to me.

The make I will check. It is an official Skoda merchandise.

Quote:

Originally Posted by benbsb29 (Post 1704350)

Benny, you'll collapse after knowing their MRP. They were for sale at the Auto Expo too. :)

Are those 1:18? What is the cost?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrus43 (Post 1704828)
Are those 1:18? What is the cost?

1:43 or maybe slightly bigger than that.

Nice Skoda Yeti. Lucky you Vivekji05.

Probably posted earlier as individuals. Here's a recent shot of my 1:24 Scale - Chevy Vans, the Chevy Cargo Express and Chevy Astro AWD

vivekji

you're lucky - I ve been literally begging the local Skoda dealers to get me the Skoda scale models - your Yeti looks to be of very good quality.
I would really love to have one.
Do share where we can buy them and the cost please as well as the Scale?

Thanks!

Quote:

Originally Posted by vivekji05 (Post 1704309)
The Skoda Yeti Scale model. Enjoy

WOW, I love Chevy pickups and Vans, They looks so bold and heavy

@Vivekji05: The Yeti looks nice. I have the current Fabia in WRC Avtaar 1:43. Skoda recently opened a boutique in Bandra Mumbai. I'm guessing the models might be available there.

@siddvi: Those Chevys are wow. Old school American :)

I read recently about this Skoda Boutique stores strategy - planned across the major cities of India. If it is indeed a well organized boutique, Im sure they will have these models available there like the car showrooms abroad.

Would be nice if you can check whether indeed the scale models are available at the boutique, whenever you happen to pass by so to say!

I know that neither of the 2 Skoda dealerships here in Bangalore have the scale models - they are selling other scale models - I saw a Bburago Porsche at their store the other day but no Skoda scale models.

And when I asked about the Skoda scale models the chaps in the showroom simply stood there and gaped at me as if I were completely un-hinged or something!:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dippy (Post 1705533)
@Vivekji05: The Yeti looks nice. I have the current Fabia in WRC Avtaar 1:43. Skoda recently opened a boutique in Bandra Mumbai. I'm guessing the models might be available there.

@siddvi: Those Chevys are wow. Old school American :)

the showroom people are so dumb that when i went to buy the nano scale model in a showroom, one of them said "sir, nano bookings are over. no more nanos are left. come back later".:uncontrol

anyway, i want these models as well. the fit & finish is excellent, who makes them??

Model: Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor
Make: Kinsmart

The Scale Model Thread-crown-victoria-1.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-crown-victoria-2.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-crown-victoria-3.jpg

Name:  Crown Victoria 4.jpg
Views: 1297
Size:  258.1 KB

The Scale Model Thread-crown-victoria-5.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-crown-victoria-6.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-crown-victoria-7.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-crown-victoria-8.jpg

Hello all.

I have the above car in a 1:18 scale. MAde by Maisto. I believe a very rare model. Just went through the thread and was very impressed.

@Dippy, your collection of Ferraris is very impressive. I particularly loved your KITT model
@Beem3r, fantastic collection. Love your BMWs especially.
@Cyrus43, Your Model Mods are very impressive. Some Superb stuff. Especially the Red and silver GT-R
@Others, Though I collect primarily in 1:18, I see alot of 1:32 scale collectors here. Keep it up.

I have been collecting since quite a few years now, and am thoroughly impressed by this thread.

Quote:

Originally Posted by siddvi (Post 1704982)
Nice Skoda Yeti. Lucky you Vivekji05.

Probably posted earlier as individuals. Here's a recent shot of my 1:24 Scale - Chevy Vans, the Chevy Cargo Express and Chevy Astro AWD

Love the Cargo Express. Where did you happen to get this from and what is the brand. I have been trying to get hold of the Highway 61 Chevy Cargo Express in 1:24.

Quote:

Originally Posted by vivekji05 (Post 1704309)
The Skoda Yeti Scale model. Enjoy

The Yeti is amazing.