Team-BHP - The Scale Model Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The Scale Model Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/1639-scale-model-thread-455.html)

Here are the pics of my Tata Nanos. They're really cute!
Scale : 1:43, make : Norev.

A big thanks to Salilpawar for getting them and sending them to me. Thanks pal!

The Scale Model Thread-img_7300.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-img_7302.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-img_7304.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-img_7305.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-img_7307.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-img_7308.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-img_7309.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-img_7310.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-img_7312.jpg

nice nanos, specially the yellow one.

Quote:

Originally Posted by amit V8 (Post 1702861)
nice nanos, specially the yellow one.

Thanks Amit. I liked the white one more. The black roof treatment really suits the car.

the vintage car is a nice one.

Perhaps Cyrus or Sujith1100 may be able to help with the name and make?

Quote:

Originally Posted by traveloholic (Post 1702173)
Loved this car a lot, don't know the model name. Its a Welly's Diecast Vintage Car from their Collectables Edition.

Model Name: 1957 Chevrolet Corvette
Make: Kinsmart
Scale: 1/32

The Scale Model Thread-corvette-1.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-corvette-2.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-corvette-3.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-corvette-4.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-corvette-5.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-corvette-6.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-corvette-7.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-corvette-8.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-corvette-9.jpg

Hey traveloholic, you are good with the camera. And welcome to the Kinsmart Fan Club - right now its made of Ben, you and me :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spitfire (Post 1703457)
Hey traveloholic, you are good with the camera. And welcome to the Kinsmart Fan Club - right now its made of Ben, you and me :D

Add Salilpawar as well to the list. :)
I'm thinking of a photoshoot of all my Kinsmarts.

Spitfire me old chap - add me in to the Kinsmart gang - I like them and have a couple myself - a similar T Bird and a Chevrolet too.
wondering whether I can get a nice 1967-1968 Mustang Fastback in the 1:32, 1:24 or 1:43 size.

traveloholic - looks like you've leaped onto the Scale model band-wagon with a vengeance eh?

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by benbsb29 (Post 1703461)
Add Salilpawar as well to the list. :)
I'm thinking of a photoshoot of all my Kinsmarts.

Quote:

Originally Posted by shankar.balan (Post 1703470)
Spitfire me old chap - add me in to the Kinsmart gang - I like them and have a couple myself

WHOA!!! Awesome. Welcome Shankar and Salilpawar. :thumbs up

Now how do we get all the models from Kinsmart. I know the lucky few who got the WRC Impreza and I have been going green with Envy since.

@Ben: Get that photoshoot rolling. I will make a list of what models I have presently and try my amateur camera skills on them.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spitfire (Post 1703494)
Now how do we get all the models from Kinsmart. I know the lucky few who got the WRC Impreza and I have been going green with Envy since.

@Ben: Get that photoshoot rolling. I will make a list of what models I have presently and try my amateur camera skills on them.

Salil was kind enough to send me the imprezza from Mumbai. However, after it had reached me, i noticed one at the Saffire Toys outlet on Richmond Road. You could try there, since they have quite a few other Kinsmarts as well.. including the VW bus.

My wife has currently infracted me for all the scale models i am buying and so there is a temporary lull. :D

Quote:

Hey traveloholic, you are good with the camera. And welcome to the Kinsmart Fan Club

Tks Spitfire. Love the quality of Kinsmart.clap:

Quote:

I like them and have a couple myself - a similar T Bird and a Chevrolet too.

Is the T-Bird of the same color.

Quote:

traveloholic - looks like you've leaped onto the Scale model band-wagon with a vengeance eh?

Nope Shankar, was planning to upload them for a long time but time constraints did not allow me to do them. Now, I find some time on hand, so I unleashed my Scaled Cars onto the thread :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spitfire (Post 1703494)

I am trying to search for some more vintage models in Kinsmart. Hope I lay my hands on a few of them ASAP.

I have a very simple setup I use to photograph my scaled cars.

My Setup
Background: A very basic setup. Used a sheet of Black Drawing Paper and a couple of Paper Tape to stick on to the wall/sofa. The paper tape doesnot tear off the Black Drawing Paper, when removed.
Light Source: 1) Simple Table Lamp, which we use on our study table 2) LED Laptop Light for Keyboard 3) National-Panasonic Emergency Light with 2 CFL Tubes & 1 Tungsten Light 4) 21 LED's Emergency Lamp
Camera Used: Canon S3IS
Mode: Mostly Super Macro

The Scale Model Thread-my-setup-1.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-my-setup-2.jpg

t bird is red as is the Chevrolet
good that you are unleashing the scale cars -its always nice to share in the joy of owning scale model cars!

Quote:

Originally Posted by traveloholic (Post 1703585)

Is the T-Bird of the same color.

Nope Shankar, was planning to upload them for a long time but time constraints did not allow me to do them. Now, I find some time on hand, so I unleashed my Scaled Cars onto the thread :D

I am trying to search for some more vintage models in Kinsmart. Hope I lay my hands on a few of them ASAP.

I have a very simple setup I use to photograph my scaled cars.

My Setup
Background: A very basic setup. Used a sheet of Black Drawing Paper and a couple of Paper Tape to stick on to the wall/sofa. The paper tape doesnot tear off the Black Drawing Paper, when removed.
Light Source: 1) Simple Table Lamp, which we use on our study table 2) LED Laptop Light for Keyboard 3) National-Panasonic Emergency Light with 2 CFL Tubes & 1 Tungsten Light 4) 21 LED's Emergency Lamp
Camera Used: Canon S3IS
Mode: Mostly Super Macro

Attachment 275757

Attachment 275758

Model: 1955 Chevy Nomad
Make: Kinsmart
Name:  Chevy Nomad 1.jpg
Views: 1754
Size:  213.9 KB

The Scale Model Thread-chevy-nomad-2.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-chevy-nomad-3.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-chevy-nomad-4.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-chevy-nomad-5.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-chevy-nomad-6.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-chevy-nomad-7.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-chevy-nomad-8.jpg

Model: Shelby 427 SC Cobra
Make: New Ray

Sorry, friends, had to buy this Shelby from NewRay as it wasn't there in our brand Kinsmart :Frustrati

Wish NewRay concenrtrates on the quality of tires, did not like the tires. Would have loved to see a more detailed and spiked ones.

The Scale Model Thread-shelby-1.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-shelby-2.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-shelby-3.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-shelby-4.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-shelby-5.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-shelby-6.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-shelby-7.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-shelby-8.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-shelby-9.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-shelby-10.jpg

The Skoda Yeti Scale model. Enjoy