Team-BHP - The Scale Model Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The Scale Model Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/1639-scale-model-thread-450.html)

^^^True. Wish Sunstar had its models retailed here. There's have some good ones. Also the Maisto, Welly, AutoArt, etc available here are the same exotics/sports cars why not bring in something out of the ordinary along with those.

Some of the best Sunstars are 1:12 VW's and Morris models.they have the detaling to die for, would consider them reasonably priced at around $150( though i cant afford them right now).

Expect SunStar in India VERY soon. Especially the Morris Minor.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrus43 (Post 1692749)

Are they planning to retail it here or its gonna be part of Cyrus fleet :).

No No. Not a part of my Fleet. Not the Morris anyways. The Mercs that they have definitely. Gift Centre is trying to get Sunstar and Mondo to India.

Wow Mondo means they will even bring 1:24 models, i am eyeing Mondo lambo's, but couldnt find a way to source them.

Mondo has a Fantastic collection.

This is my favourite:

Mondo Motors - Elenco 1:18 - FIAT

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrus43 (Post 1692792)
Mondo has a Fantastic collection.

This is my favourite:
Mondo Motors - Elenco 1:18 - FIAT

I have the Fiat 500 & Lamborghini Reventon from Mondo... the Reventon is a little low on details, but the 500 is amazing. Will be getting the Estoque soon as well, right now concerntrating more on Muscle and American Classics.

I have a Mondo 500 too. They make some really good cars, most of which sadly wont make it to the Indian list.... :(

To all us GT-R Fans out there. something EXQUISITE!

AUTOart -

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrus43 (Post 1692749)

I too saw a Morris by them at

Sun Star - Morris Minor Traveller (1956, 1:12, Dark Green) 4791 - Toy Wonders, Inc.

What a great detailing. I am awesmitten and want that model to be in my fleet.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrus43 (Post 1692771)
No No. Not a part of my Fleet. Not the Morris anyways. The Mercs that they have definitely. Gift Centre is trying to get Sunstar and Mondo to India.

That's a great news, is that prabhat gift centre in dadar.

Quote:

Originally Posted by AltoHoncho (Post 1688223)
Bought a beautiful 1:32 Dodge Charger and merc G-class AMG edition. Will post the pics soon.

Here are the pics of 1:32 Dodge Charger R/T and Mercedes G55 AMG.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrus43 (Post 1692896)
To all us GT-R Fans out there. something EXQUISITE!

AUTOart -

US$ 500 ~ Rs.25000/-

That's a bit too much by any standard even for a 1:12. Is this a limited edition?

Quote:

Originally Posted by salilpawar1 (Post 1694133)
US$ 500 ~ Rs.25000/-

That's a bit too much by any standard even for a 1:12. Is this a limited edition?

Very true in the sense that one can buy a decent car for that price and can enjoy the potential of a car rather than just moving its wheels, opening hood, trunk and doors. And of course it would provide the service in return rather than just sitting idle as a show piece.:) no offence meant to anybody as i am also a collector of diecast model cars but not of that range.

It's been a while since I posted here. My C class Avantgarde has arrived. Hope you all like it.