Team-BHP - The Scale Model Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The Scale Model Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/1639-scale-model-thread-445.html)

@salil - very nice idea and it looks reall cool.
@ironh4wk - great shots of the GTR

the latest

beautiful lamborghini diablo 1:43 auto art silver
decent beemer X6 -1:43 Maisto silver

delicious cars

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sujith1100 (Post 1681417)
Congrats on that, very nice detailing must say. What was the cost n which company's ?

thank you :)

the company is UT Models but i don't remember the price. bought this like 8yrs ago. should be below 2k.

Quote:

Originally Posted by salilpawar1 (Post 1681350)
My very first D-I-Y 1:43 Diorama!

excellent. now get human figures & fix them in the showroom.

@ ironh4wk, nice mclaren.

@ shankar, nice diablo.

Quote:

Originally Posted by shankar.balan (Post 1682147)
the latest

beautiful lamborghini diablo 1:43 auto art silver
decent beemer X6 -1:43 Maisto silver

delicious cars

Hey Diablo looks great, but is the X6 damaged ? looks a little deformed ans damaged paint.

Some more pictures of the Mercedes E Class

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrus43 (Post 1682743)

Nice ride Cyrus. what make is it?

Here is my Aston
The Scale Model Thread-dsc00138-copy.jpg
The Scale Model Thread-dsc00144.jpg
The Scale Model Thread-dsc00140.jpg
The Scale Model Thread-dsc00143.jpg
The Scale Model Thread-dsc00142.jpg

Ahh the AA Aston!! Man Im jealous!! Merc is a Maisto!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrus43 (Post 1682864)
Ahh the AA Aston!! Man Im jealous!! Merc is a Maisto!!

can you tell how much the merc costs.

that AA Aston is absolutely superb. truly envy inspiring. Nice one Zibby!

Incidentally for those who may be interested AutoArt, Modelart Bangalore still has stock of 2 beautiful Lotus Esprit cars - One in Yellow and One in Black. 1:18 Scale - both priced at 1975 Rs.
These have been in stock with them since 2004 Feb when they opened. I remember these cars very well from that time -and Rs 1975 for a Scale model was rather expensive in 2004 - not as much so in 2010!
The yellow one is perfect except for a tiny crack on its windshield so I guess if one pushes it a bit they will let one have it at a slight knock down rate.
Point is, considering that all their new 1:43 Scale models cost nothing less than Rs 1500/- these particular 1:18's are very reasonably priced. Also considering that all the other new 1:18's are priced around 3500,3995, 4995 etc.

Was waiting for someone to notice that!
Nope the X6 is a perfect understated silver grey - that paint portion which looks a bit off was caused by a reflection of me, my hand and my camera owing to the angle at which I took the photo!
If you see the Lambo windshield there is a reflection there too - thats from the curtain in that room.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sujith1100 (Post 1682474)
Hey Diablo looks great, but is the X6 damaged ? looks a little deformed ans damaged paint.

@manishalive: that ford truck looks great. nice detailing

@cyrus43: the merc is awesome. in the shot from the rear left, one can't say it's a model or a real one!

@zibby: what can i say - the DB9 is gorgeous! used to drive it around in NFS-MW :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrus43 (Post 1682743)

Rocking Merc.. Is this a sneak preview of "the" photoshoot ? :thumbs up

The details on the merc is too good for a Maisto... I guess it is from the 2010 lot.

two questions :
1 - Gift center ? , 2 - How Much ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by shankar.balan (Post 1682946)
that AA Aston is absolutely superb. truly envy inspiring. Nice one Zibby!

Incidentally for those who may be interested AutoArt, Modelart Bangalore still has stock of 2 beautiful Lotus Esprit cars - One in Yellow and One in Black. 1:18 Scale - both priced at 1975 Rs.
These have been in stock with them since 2004 Feb when they opened. I remember these cars very well from that time -and Rs 1975 for a Scale model was rather expensive in 2004 - not as much so in 2010!
The yellow one is perfect except for a tiny crack on its windshield so I guess if one pushes it a bit they will let one have it at a slight knock down rate.
Point is, considering that all their new 1:43 Scale models cost nothing less than Rs 1500/- these particular 1:18's are very reasonably priced. Also considering that all the other new 1:18's are priced around 3500,3995, 4995 etc.

The Detailing on those cars is rubbish. Not worth the AA name. I didnt buy them for precisely that reason!

Quote:

Originally Posted by IronH4WK (Post 1683047)
@cyrus43: the merc is awesome. in the shot from the rear left, one can't say it's a model or a real one!

Thank You.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperSelect (Post 1683653)
Rocking Merc.. Is this a sneak preview of "the" photoshoot ? :thumbs up

OH NO NO!! More to come!!
Quote:

Originally Posted by zibby (Post 1682884)
can you tell how much the merc costs.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sinner (Post 1683777)
The details on the merc is too good for a Maisto... I guess it is from the 2010 lot.

two questions :
1 - Gift center ? , 2 - How Much ?

no. Not gift Center. And 1400 I guess.