Team-BHP - The Scale Model Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The Scale Model Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/1639-scale-model-thread-434.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by siddvi;1664582[B
@SuperSelect: WOW!! Beautiful Mercs. Nicely detailed too:thumbs up. How much did you pay for those?[/b]
@manishalive: Its all Miuras. Is the Miura a Bburago? Where did you pick it?

Paid a bomb ya.. got them from Bangkok. In INR, it comes to Rs. 2200/- for the gold and Rs. 2900/- for the black.. :Shockked:
But they're worth it !

@siddvi: Tnx for the comments, i was not surprised about so many ppl asking about the tractor. Apparently, my father received it as a gift when he was on a visit. I dont think, this is being sold. you may need to approach someone at mahindras to see if they sell it as a merchandise.

sadly, i couldnt find the make either.

PS: im thinking.. shud i auction the tractor? any takers? stupid:

No tractor models are available for sale here.Best way is to, befriend a Dealer or Somebody from the Company :D.Will soon post some pics of my Tractor collection.

absolutely phenomenal work
just imagine the passion, time and painstakingly hard work that has resulted in this truly outstanding effort!

Quote:

Originally Posted by manishalive (Post 1664787)
For all the lamborghini lovers Here's one site which is mindblowing, what a collection and photography.

Nicadraus' Lamborghini collection

Enjoy and comment.

Quote:

Originally Posted by khanak (Post 1664895)
I can't wait to see what you have done. IIRC you haven't modified anything in some time eh.

Yeah. that is coz everything I buy is perfect as it is.

Anyways, coming back to the 318i. Its just as I like it now. Euro Street style. Minimalist mods, no over the top Jap body mods here. Even that spoiler I put a few days ago has been removed now. It now sports a set of Black BMW BBS wheels and a Gloss Black bonnet Nothing over the top.

Quote:

Originally Posted by dirtbag (Post 1665257)
@siddvi: Tnx for the comments, i was not surprised about so many ppl asking about the tractor. Apparently, my father received it as a gift when he was on a visit. I dont think, this is being sold. you may need to approach someone at mahindras to see if they sell it as a merchandise.

sadly, i couldnt find the make either.
PS: im thinking.. shud i auction the tractor? any takers? stupid:

IIRC, long time back Mahindra had put out their purchase requirement for bulk diecast models of tractors in a trade journal. And as usual one of the diecast manufacturers must have received an order to supply these tractor models. Would be good if Mahindra sells it as a merchandise in their showrooms.
We should probably have a auction section as well on TBHPstupid:

@manishalive: Thanks for the online links, the Bburago brand Miura looks great.
@Cyrus43: Great set of wheels. Are just the wheels available in stores here or did you salvage it from a different car?

Here's the second, 1:27 Scale - Ford F350 Super Duty
Make - Maisto

@siddvi, I had a Mahindra tractor. Used it for parts for other things!! :D

Also, those are the original Wheels

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrus43 (Post 1666948)
@siddvi, I had a Mahindra tractor. Used it for parts for other things!! :D

Also, those are the original Wheels

You stripped down a model tractor? That right there my friend, is BLASPHEMY in the diecast world. :uncontrol J/K. Good job on the wheels :thumbs up.

hey ravi,

fantastic merc models. i have also got one of the same series a silver 300 SEL, same make same scale as yours. will post pictures sometime. They have got just mindblowing detailing.

Quote:

Originally Posted by siddvi (Post 1667006)
You stripped down a model tractor? That right there my friend, is BLASPHEMY in the diecast world. :uncontrol J/K. Good job on the wheels :thumbs up.

I know. It was a Plastic model and im not at all into tractors. so......

Guys visting expo please get these models or atleast better pics.BTw are they available with TATA dealers

What scale is this ? I woudnt mind paying a descent bit for a 1:18.

is the extreme left most one a Punto?
and the right most one a Xenon or Telco-Sport/ Telcoline pickup?

Quote:

Originally Posted by agspins (Post 1667111)
Guys visting expo please get these models or atleast better pics.BTw are they available with TATA dealers

Quote:

Originally Posted by gautomobile (Post 1667052)
hey ravi,

fantastic merc models. i have also got one of the same series a silver 300 SEL, same make same scale as yours. will post pictures sometime. They have got just mindblowing detailing.

Thanks Gautam - hey it's about time you posted some of your gems..

Guys, the Nano is looking fab. Auto expo gang - take orders please.. :)

It says 180/- on that small bit of paper in front of it.

I need all 5, who is taking the order. I will transfer the money right away.

Thanks in advance.