Team-BHP - The Scale Model Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The Scale Model Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/1639-scale-model-thread-433.html)

@ Ravi,
Solid models !!
Will look at the m when will come to you in Mumbai.
Try to take out your old matchbox cars.

Quote:

Well here is my contribution to this thread. I purchased this scale model few years back but I don't know its make. Can anyone identify this car model ?
i had bought a similar model from Nepal, 15 years back.This is a Excalibur SS 454 ish model.Similar to one in the image below
http://www.bobsclassics.com/sold/78e14.jpg

@Dirtbag what is the make\scale of Landcruiser.

@71convertible that is a superb effort, excellent.

@ superselect amazing is the word...beautiful

This is for everyone to know that the UT 3 Series has officially be opened up for a Mod job. Wait and Watch. I plan to do something similar to what I did with the RED/SILVER GTR. But different colors obv.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperSelect (Post 1662294)
Guys I got my hands on two amazing classic Mercedes models - 200 D Taxi (Black), and 280 E Saloon (Ikonengold metallic).
Both are 1:43 Minchamps, collectibles. (1 out of 1392 and 1 out of 1296 pieces)
The detailing is incredible, one must see them to believe it !! Pictures don't do justice to these two beauties... Even the grille emblem (Star) is detailed, which must be 1 mm in diameter !!

Wow those are of very good quality and detailed for their size. A real collectibles.

Bye the way could not resist to post a picture of my latest buy, just posting a picture from internet, yet to recieve the model. Note the famous eye lashes.

The Scale Model Thread-enlarge1_81.jpg

Superb Miura - well done!
beautiful colour too and I love the '60's cars!
enjoy

Quote:

Originally Posted by manishalive (Post 1662930)
Bye the way could not resist to post a picture of my latest buy, just posting a picture from internet, yet to recieve the model. Note the famous eye lashes.

Attachment 256191

lovely ATV and Tractor!

Quote:

Originally Posted by dirtbag (Post 1661505)
i had to wait 2 weeks after i signed up..
i am a long time lurker and this should be my first and the last post..
just wanted to share my collection...

Quote:

Originally Posted by shankar.balan (Post 1662954)
Superb Miura - well done!
beautiful colour too and I love the '60's cars!
enjoy

And considering the price, it's tad cheaper than Welly's model + has eye lashes also.

@agspins : I thinks thats a maisto 1:18 (this was my first birthday gift around 7-8 yrs ago)

shankar.balan: Thanks, i lau the tractor too, unique.

71Convertible: I was so glad to see the tamiya, all built up, looks amazing.
You wont believe i have the same model kit but i had to give up half way due to shifting and never got around doing it. now looking at you, ill definitely finish what i just started.
ps: I found this kit in a cash converter store for 10$, sadly he didnt have any more.

@dirtbag -- yes it's a great kit. Have fun building it! A tip -- the inner wires of Cat 5 cables are much more scale realistic for the brake hoses -- in case you've lost some of your hoses.

Pick-ups, pick-ups and more pick-ups.

Here's the first 1:27 Scale - 2002 Dodge Ram Quad Cab
Make - Maisto

@shankar.balan: Nice picks. Very good start for the year.
@dirtbag: Welcome. Nice collection you got there, love the tractor. What scale and make is the tractor?
@71Convertible: Nicely assembled HondaCB900F2, looks like the real one.:thumbs up
@SuperSelect: WOW!! Beautiful Mercs. Nicely detailed too:thumbs up. How much did you pay for those?
@manishalive: Its all Miuras. Is the Miura a Bburago? Where did you pick it?

Quote:

Originally Posted by siddvi (Post 1664582)
@shankar.balan: Nice picks. Very good start for the year.
@dirtbag: Welcome. Nice collection you got there, love the tractor. What scale and make is the tractor?
@71Convertible: Nicely assembled HondaCB900F2, looks like the real one.:thumbs up
@SuperSelect: WOW!! Beautiful Mercs. Nicely detailed too:thumbs up. How much did you pay for those?
@manishalive: Its all Miuras. Is the Miura a Bburago? Where did you pick it?

None of the Shops in Bangalore stroe this model, Two shops (online) sell them, one is in Mumbai (Cars - ToyWorld.in - Indias Largest Toy Store!!!) and the other in Ludhiyana (http://www.dreamcarmodels.com/product_page.php?pid=6&remarks=)

Mumbai one is cheaper, might be cause of older stock.

For all the lamborghini lovers Here's one site which is mindblowing, what a collection and photography.

Nicadraus' Lamborghini collection

Enjoy and comment.

update on the BMW. Car has gone through some changes, and the result is exactly what I wanted. Its simple yet it looks awesome. Pictures tomorrow.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrus43 (Post 1664880)
update on the BMW. Car has gone through some changes, and the result is exactly what I wanted. Its simple yet it looks awesome. Pictures tomorrow.

I can't wait to see what you have done. IIRC you haven't modified anything in some time eh.