Team-BHP - The Scale Model Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The Scale Model Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/1639-scale-model-thread-42.html)

Love the scorpio.......what brand is that?

ok just got 2 more.....
Love both of them.......excellent detailing for maisto models
A Hummer H2
and a Ford Thunderbird...
camera is acting up so will post pics tomorrow...
where are all our die cast model friends???

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stratos (Post 337269)
Here is my Scorpio:

The Jeep Classic

Silver Mahindra Armada: (Its parked infront of the AC Cobra)

From the level of detail, looks like a Centy Toys' Scorpio. Is it available in all toy stores? Coz the toy Scorpios which I had seen had very poor level of detailing and with the customary "Red Coloured Motu (oversized with respect to the car) Driver" inside it.

Off-topic:
I also have a black coloured Lincoln town car Limo which you have kept in your shelf and also the rally replica Lancer Evo VII (made by Kinsmart) placed in your shelf.

I even have Kinsmart made Lancer Evo VIII of the same scale. Since it is dark blue in colour and looked very pale in front of the WRC inspired Evo VII, I created my own Mitsubishi and Ralliart stickers on the windshield and rear window.:Cheering: Just waiting for Kinsmart to launch Evo IX (and Cedia too if possible :) )in the same scale, to complete my Lancer trio.

ok here's a pic of my new Hummer H2

Hey

How do youll store your cars?

I keep my cars in a bookcase which used to hold Archies:p above my desk. While the bookcase holds the cars and you can just about look inside Im not happy with the way the visibilty and was thinking of getting shelves made all over the wall to hold individual cars. i.e small shelves big enough to hold just one car. I guess the cars would get a lot more dirtier this way but the wall will look really neat. Keeping the cars all over the room is not an option as Iv had a couple of bad experiences with kids thinking the cars are toys. Any suggestions?

Cheers
Adhish

Heres my 1959 Eldorado Biarritz by Maisto. Got it 2 days ago.

Sorry for the poor quality cellphone pics. will take better pics once im home.

1:18 Fiat Siena

1:32 Tata Sumo

1:43 Opel Astra

1:43 Nissan XTrail

Just acquired a Centy Toys Maruti Suzuki Swift today. Will post pics on Sunday evening.

1:43 Ford Fiesta (Hatchback body style of Ford Fiesta saloon sold in India)

1:43 Skoda Laura Combi (Didn't find an image of the Laura saloon)

1:43 Fiat Punto (hoping that it is launched soon as possible)

1:43 Skoda Superb

wow !! the model looks lovely. How long is it by the way. Looks like over a feet........??

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beeman (Post 340584)
wow !! the model looks lovely. How long is it by the way. Looks like over a feet........??

Yea the car looks really good though the quality is ****. This is one of my favourite cars but only Maisto makes it so i didnt have a choice. It is pretty long maybe a bit less than a foot though. It covers the entire plate that the car comes on.

Nice one Khanak. I was eyeing that model since when but only thing stopping me buying it was the Pink Color. I picked three cars instead of this they were Police Gallardo, Ford Torino Talladega and Chevy Chevelle and 4th was F430. All other cars will wait but not a Ferrari.

Quote:

Originally Posted by khanak (Post 340714)
Yea the car looks really good though the quality is ****. This is one of my favourite cars but only Maisto makes it so i didnt have a choice. It is pretty long maybe a bit less than a foot though. It covers the entire plate that the car comes on.

Ya seemed a bit suspect even in the pics but i didnt want to say it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by F50 (Post 340753)
Nice one Khanak. I was eyeing that model since when but only thing stopping me buying it was the Pink Color. I picked three cars instead of this they were Police Gallardo, Ford Torino Talladega and Chevy Chevelle and 4th was F430. All other cars will wait but not a Ferrari.

hey show us some pics F50...........I think it comes in a blue colur as well....might be mistaken though.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beeman (Post 340757)
hey show us some pics F50...........I think it comes in a blue colur as well....might be mistaken though.

yea. it comes in blue.

I think Dippy has one in Blue.

Although the Pink looks a bit wierd I think it goes quite well with the car. Elvis Presley also had a Pink Cadillac.

Quote:

Originally Posted by unclesam (Post 340774)
guys that an awesome collection ..but one suggestion that take pic in a natural environment...as it outside room to give better effect

agree:Taking a pic outside looks really nice though its pretty tough as you have to get pretty low on the grond to take a pic nd ppl around you start thinking ur crazylol: