Team-BHP - The Scale Model Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The Scale Model Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/1639-scale-model-thread-409.html)

Hi,
The SL, DB5 and Alfa are 1:8 Scale, the Bentley, SSKL and the Benz in making are 1:5 Scale. Made by the craftsmen of FineArt. And they cost a crazy amount on money, for example the Bentley Blower is available for 28lacs.

Quote:

Originally Posted by shankar.balan (Post 1622592)
All I can say is Wow! Those scale models you've pictured are breath-takingly lovely. All the marques depicted in the pictures are favourites of mine!
What scale are they please?

The SL and Aston DB5 are made by Diamond Cars of Germany.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrus43 (Post 1621682)
Never Been a Fan of the Veyron. And Its just too Damn Expensive. I Might be laying my hands on a Lancia Delta Integrale soon!! :D

i liked veyron model ever since i saw the model in real but i went to ModelArt with a 2.5k budget,didn't even bothered to ask its price:D

Lancia delta,what's the make,i have become a Lancia fan after watching topgear:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by shankar.balan (Post 1622761)
sorry you are right- 1:32 is what signature makes and they cost 595/-
the Bijoux collection from Maisto makes 1:24 and these also cost 595/-

neither of these two brands is of as good quality as Bburago and AutoArt though, in my opinion which is why Im wondering what kind of Signature models cost 2500/- each. I havent seen any of these and would definitely like to know more.

bijoux collection is from bburago,i hope it's a typo from your end

i have a bijoux collection Merc 300 SL 1:24 it cost me 495

So far from my observation bburago stand out in finish when compared to Maisto

BTW couple of pics of My Landrover Defender and Audi Q7 both 1:32 newray models

The Scale Model Thread-picture-008.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-picture-032.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-picture-035.jpg

Was away for two days, and omiGod, how this thread has moved !!clap: Went MAD seeing all the new pics !

Quote:

Originally Posted by shankar.balan (Post 1622612)
cyrus
signature models that I have seen and picked up until now (1:24 scale) have cost me only Rs 595 each! Of course for 595 one doesnt get absolutely brilliant quality etc, but the cars generally look pretty good and Signature covers some of the older model cars which is why I dont mind them.
But I would really like to know which Signature models cost 2500 each please.
cheers

I'm Talking about the 1:18 in Signature. I have seen Signatures go above 3k too. Also, The 1:32 Rally collection from Bburago is 600 Bucks. And Its pretty good Detailing!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by siddvi (Post 1622754)
Didn't know that Signature made 1:24 scale models. The ones I have come across are either 1:32 or 1:18 scale.

Signature 1:24s are quite rare, they do exist though.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperSelect (Post 1623534)
Was away for two days, and omiGod, how this thread has moved !!clap: Went MAD seeing all the new pics !

VAAARY good!! Im going to put up some more pretty soon.

hey!
Sorry again - yes - high speed typing causes "thought to typing translation" errors.

yes Bijoux is by Bburago not Maisto - my apologies.

I also love the Lancia Marque - always have.

I have several of these in Scale Model form which I had picked up when I visited the Lancia Owners Club meet some time back in the UK.

Ref your NewRay Landrover Defender - it looks lovely in Silver - I also have this but in Dark Green colour. Same 1:32 scale. Lovely detailing it has!

[quote=crazybiker46;1623427]Lancia delta,what's the make,i have become a Lancia fan after watching topgear:)

bijoux collection is from bburago,i hope it's a typo from your end
BTW couple of pics of My Landrover Defender and Audi Q7 both 1:32 newray models

yes Cyrus - I really like the Bburago rally collection too - I bought a Citroen a few weeks ago - very good quality. 1:32 Scale.

Will keep a look out for the other scales in Signature if I come across any.

[quote=Cyrus43;1623726] The 1:32 Rally collection from Bburago is 600 Bucks. And Its pretty good Detailing!!

@crazybiker46: Nice pics of the Defender and Q7. Looks good for a 1:32 scale.

Here's a 1:24 Scale - Nissan 350Z from my collection.

I have a Z in the same color in 1:32 scale - Kinsmart. I didnt really like the color, but picked it up since there was no other color, and i liked the car.

Quote:

Originally Posted by benbsb29 (Post 1624163)
I have a Z in the same color in 1:32 scale - Kinsmart. I didnt really like the color, but picked it up since there was no other color, and i liked the car.

Same here, I too didn't have a choice of color. However, this 1:24 scale Z is from Maisto.

Quote:

Originally Posted by amit V8 (Post 1618881)
i have seen this before. its a R/C model, right??

yeah it is an rc model.

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazybiker46 (Post 1618759)
looks good,1:28? first time i'm hearing about such a scale
BTW what is the make of this model?

it says MJX RC on the box. they also have an F50 GT, FXX, and a 575 GTC.

Just bought some models today:
1. MAN 19.343 Silent by New Ray (display set with no box, so I am guessing the scale is 1:24?)
2. Mercedes-Benz L319 vans with various liveries (1:87 scale by High Speed)
3. Mercedes-Benz Sprinter vans with various liveries (1:87 scale by High Speed)

So here is a 1:32 Scorpio Scale Model from Centy Toys.
Poor quality - made of plastic
Quite a come down when compared to International Licensed Scale Models.
However, since I ve been looking for one for ages my wife saw it today and bought it.
I believe there were 2 colour choices - Red and Blue and apparently the Red looked rather tacky so Blue was picked to be added to my collection.

Here it is!

here are the two new cars that have become part of my collection
first the cute li'l Abarth and the Ferrari California.
The California is an RC though ( Courtesy Autocar :D )

Quote:

Originally Posted by shankar.balan (Post 1625272)
So here is a 1:32 Scorpio Scale Model from Centy Toys.

I believe there were 2 colour choices - Red and Blue and apparently the Red looked rather tacky so Blue was picked to be added to my collection.

Shankar, look on the bright side.. you have the real one, so why feel let-down on the quality of the scale model? :D

IMO, the red one looks much better than the blue.