Team-BHP - The Scale Model Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The Scale Model Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/1639-scale-model-thread-396.html)

sum new addons with old ones.

The Scale Model Thread-img_0310.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-img_0313.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-img_030.jpg

Manish, the D11R track is totally freaked out man ! Your caterpillars are a unique collection nobody on the forum has !! Lovely, keep it up. :thumbs up

After seeing Manish's CATs, I just have to upload mine: 385C L Hydraulic Excavator. By Norscot. 1:64 scale.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperSelect (Post 1603170)
Manish, the D11R track is totally freaked out man ! Your caterpillars are a unique collection nobody on the forum has !! Lovely, keep it up. :thumbs up

Thanks for the appreciation Ravi. The two models are like jackpot to me cause you don't have to pay for them.

@ flotsman (samir): where had you been, back to India. Nice one there I had 320C in the same scale. Sadly my boss took it.

Nevertheless I have one more model up my sleeve the mighty 777D Dump Truck. Some pictures

The Scale Model Thread-dsc05059.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-dsc05063.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-dsc05064.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-dsc05065.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-dsc05066.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-dsc05067.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-dsc05083.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-dsc05084.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-dsc05085.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-dsc05086.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-dsc05087.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-dsc05088.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-dsc05089.jpg

@Manish & Flotsam those cats are sweet guys...detailing is cool, are these available around ?

@Road Assasin now that is what i call shopping... even i m planning for long time to get few lambos but still no success in finding a 1:24 Miura as well as others as Jalpa,cheetah ,marzal etc

@Manish: The CAT truck looks great! Here is my 1:43 scale RAV 4.

Excavators, dumpers.. this thread is scaling new hieghts !
@flotsam: nice one man !

Quote:

Originally Posted by manishalive (Post 1603351)
Thanks for the appreciation Ravi. The two models are like jackpot to me cause you don't have to pay for them.

@ flotsman (samir): where had you been, back to India. Nice one there I had 320C in the same scale. Sadly my boss took it.

Nevertheless I have one more model up my sleeve the mighty 777D Dump Truck. Some pictures

:OT at my work, thats what i work on. designing these dump trucks and excavators. off highway equipment in general.

@cyrus43: How much does the 1:18 scale Fiat/Abarth cost ?

@manish & flotsam: Nice CAT models. Lucky You Manish, love your 777D Dump Truck.

@Road Assasin: Nice 1/18 collection there.

@flotsam: Your Rav4 reminds me of my daily drive car abroad. However, it was the latest model though, nice compact SUV with good handling and features. Reminds me of the numerous times it pulled effortlessly over snow passes.

I am usually not into bikes, but couldn't resist picking this up few years ago. Here's a 1:6 Scale Honda Goldwing from my collection.

@manish & flotsam: Nice CAT models.
@Manish - You have any plan on painting the color of the wheels to black?

siddvi, the Goldwing looks quite detailed.
the 1/18 fiat Abarth is about 1395 INR

@agspins: Thanks for the appreciation. Yes they are available but not in India.

@flotsman(Samir): Welcome back. Nice truck what’s behind is more interesting and I think you have never posted it before.

@14000rpm: When you told me of you company, I thought of some other division. I was doing that for some time. But now its Gas Engines Service.

@siddvi: Thanks again for the appreciation. These Dump trucks are the second largest trucks from our stable, the first being 797.

@gods-envy: Thanks for the appreciation bro. So many appreciations cool man. As for the color of the wheels, yes yes will do but after some time.

@siddvi: The Abarth 500 is INR 1500.

Im desperately trying to source a BMW M3, Lamborghini Estoque and a Zonda F from the US

@Siddvi: That 'Wing looks almost like the real thing: the switches look almost workable!
Here are two: 1/64 scale Honda NSX, by Taccar. And 1:80 scale Toyota Hiace, by Tomytec.

Car#12 AutoArt Mercedes CL white 1:18

Car#13 Kyosho Audi R8 Red 1:18