Team-BHP - The Scale Model Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The Scale Model Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/1639-scale-model-thread-380.html)

Just FYI, That is a Fire Extinguisher. Not a "NOX"(???) Cylinder.

Car #6 Autoart Honda S 2000 Black

May or maynot be, becoz something is scribbled on it in unrecognisable language. I assumed it to be a NOX one, but was suspicious of it as the placing of this was wierd to me.
I think it is a FE, thanks Cyrus.

@ Everyone: Its not a NOX as mentioned by Cyrus, its a FE.

Nice S2000. Never been a Fan of the car though. Thats Why I never Bought the 1:18 kit that was offered to me

Here's my DTM CLK's from Schuco. 1:87 scale and absolutely brilliant. My very dear frnd brought it from Germany. The cute lil rick i bought from bangalore..Centy toys!

Could not edit my post since it was over 20 min. So putting a new one. Just got this gift from my gf yesterday(May all gf's be like her :D). Its an awesome 1/10 scale Traxxas Slash Jerry Whelchel edition r/c truck capable of well over 50 km/h with a proper torque control slipper clutch and a speed limiter for newbies. Still waiting for the batteries to come, thats the reason why its still in the box.

Wow!! This one Is really fast! Have fun!!

it will be nice if people also mention the price of the cars they bought it for!

Well here's my collection:

Whoa!! awesome. A Veyron and a DB9R. We need more pics of the Astom Martin.

Quote:

Originally Posted by shwetanshu (Post 1562025)
it will be nice if people also mention the price of the cars they bought it for!

How about setting an example :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by shwetanshu (Post 1562025)

Well here's my collection:

Nice pair of wheels. I am not a big fan of British racers, but the DBR9 is amazing.:thumbs up

Dammit. I have to get the DBR9 that my eyes have been on. And mine will be the Gulf Racing car. The intercontinental one.

Here are some pics of my collection. Have posted some before but got a couple of new scale models from my recent trip to Germany. The models are of various manufacturers including AutoArt, Bburago, Maisto, Norev, Kyosho, Tonka etc. The first one of my collection was the Lamborghini Countach, which I bought in 1995 from a little store in Buffalo, New York. The box was damaged and I got it at a 75% discount! I have some more scale models and will post pics later.

Here are some pics of one of the stalls at the 2009 Frankfurt Auto Show. There were about 5 stalls selling nothing but scale models from 1:87 to 1:8.

I am sorry to every one for being absent for about 3 weeks in this thread and team-bhp forum,am totally shattered after prematurely missing our youngest family member of our house in RTA.
I have looked the previous pages I missed.It gave me some consolation (thanks to Dippy for its creation).I am happy to see Cyrus got the Abarth.

very nice pictures CLS_55_AMG

Shattering collection CLS 55 AMG !!! Your 230 E merc is simply superb ! Keep it up :thumbs up.