Team-BHP - The Scale Model Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The Scale Model Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/1639-scale-model-thread-377.html)

I got that Alpine Renault 1:24 last week and put up a pic too - that was available in Madras so as soon as I saw it I bought it. It is a lovely car.
Unfortunately they didnt have many others but whatever they had, I bought.

Quote:

Originally Posted by AltoHoncho (Post 1555025)
Probably a 300 SL gullwing :), I have ordered a 1:24 Bburago Gullwing and a Alpine Renault, will be arriving in a week's time. Sadly Pune doesnt have such stores which keep these scale models Or please for Adrenaline's sake, if there are then please update me.

Quote:

Originally Posted by benbsb29 (Post 1555090)
You referring to the Scorp, or the new wheels?

Both Scorpio & New Set of Wheels.

Quote:

Originally Posted by traveloholic (Post 1555122)
Both Scorpio & New Set of Wheels.

The Scorpio is a Centy. so is plastic. Picked it up from the Centy dealer here in Bangalore. Picked up the set of wheels from Landmark at Forum Mall, Bangalore. They were from to be assembled set.

Quote:

Originally Posted by traveloholic (Post 1553964)
I think I saw a high quality Scaled Model of Swift in Walden, Begumpet a few weeks ago. Checkout once if they are still stocking it or have moved the stock to their Jubilee Hills store.

Thank you, traveloholic. I will try this weekend. Regards, Hydswift.

@benbsb, Anything new in Modelart?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrus43 (Post 1555238)
@benbsb, Anything new in Modelart?

Nopes. Nothing new from what i observed.
However, i didnt pay much attention to bigger scales as well. Was more looking at the 1:24 types.

Some Pics of the 500 and the GT-R

After a long gap I bought three new models of my favorite marque - Mercedes Benz.

1. New E-Coupe (1:43) - Before I place my order for a new E-Class, I was really confused from choosing between a Sedan & a Coupe. Then after a long time's brain storming I finally decided the Coupe considering, the better looking, exclusiveness, youthness, etc. But I'll defenetly go for the sedan on my next buy.

2. Face lifted S-Class (1:43) - I had no second thought before choosing my most favorite sedan, the best car in the world. But I had a small mind twist when it came to colour. As black is my no:1 choice for a luxury sedan, I first went for black. But later I thought having same gen S in black let me choose the only other option, that was silver.

3. R-Class (1:87) - It's the first R-Class in my fleet, but I had to restrict my pick to smaller scale due to two reasons. First, to control the weight of package to save the shipping cost. Second obivious, budget! :D

A new addition to my collection: 1:35 scale Tiger I tank, Eastern Front, 1942. By Dragon Armor.

:Shockked::Shockked: That is SHATTERING!!

More Pictures of my babies

@Cyrus43 - love the Abarth... the GTR is looking good too.

@hanmust - awesome tri-stars mate. The S-class is beautiful

Quote:

Originally Posted by RPMPKDMFF (Post 1556476)
@Cyrus43 - love the Abarth... the GTR is looking good too.

@hanmust - awesome tri-stars mate. The S-class is beautiful

Merci Beaucoup Monsieur!! Any new ones from your end?

The GTR.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrus43 (Post 1556480)
Merci Beaucoup Monsieur!! Any new ones from your end?

The GTR.

Not yet Cyrus... I actually took a self-imposed sabbathical from Diecast Collecting for 30 days since 3rd October, so I have a few days to go, after which I plan to pick up the General Lee :)

Ahh Brilliant!! Is it the ERTL one?