Team-BHP - The Scale Model Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The Scale Model Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/1639-scale-model-thread-376.html)

It was bought in 1996, its a 1:24 I believe, I dont have the specs now, not sure what make it is.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rotorhead (Post 1552820)
thats one heck of a fire truck you got there. Superb detailing. Where did you purchase it and how much did it cost you?

Got it from UK and it cost me <4000 INR. Original price is 12000 INR , but the shop I found them were having a closing down sale

Quote:

Originally Posted by artofzen (Post 1553556)
Got it from UK and it cost me <4000 INR. Original price is 12000 INR , but the shop I found them were having a closing down sale

Thats a deal man, the problem in India is they usually do not give on sale :mad:.

Hi all, can someone suggest a shop in Hyderabad or online store where we will get high quality scale models. Being a swift owner, I am looking to buy one :). Thanks, Hydswift.

I think I saw a high quality Scaled Model of Swift in Walden, Begumpet a few weeks ago. Checkout once if they are still stocking it or have moved the stock to their Jubilee Hills store.

I got a new set of wheels for one of my Scorps. Here are the pics with the new set of wheels. :)

The Scale Model Thread-img_6681.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-img_6680.jpg

Name:  IMG_6682.jpg
Views: 669
Size:  43.9 KB

The Scale Model Thread-img_6683.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-img_6685.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-img_6690.jpg

Wow Benny really bling wheels :D

My Busa GSX 1300R
Maisto.
Got free with Auto car India Subscription 3 Years Back.Even got R1 Free with it but One of my Friend took it.

I Bought two cars today, BTW Dippy, Just as I entered the Store, the Bburago guy dropped off another GTR. And it was white, So i picked it up too. Something special will be coming soon, if money permits.

BTW, for everyone...I FINALLY bought the ABARTH 500 ESSESS and the GTR. Both in 1:18.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrus43 (Post 1554462)
I Bought two cars today, BTW Dippy, Just as I entered the Store, the Bburago guy dropped off another GTR. And it was white, So i picked it up too. Something special will be coming soon, if money permits.

BTW, for everyone...I FINALLY bought the ABARTH 500 ESSESS and the GTR. Both in 1:18.

Congratulations. Your 3rd gt-r?
What's coming soon?

Quote:

Originally Posted by khanak (Post 1554468)
Congratulations. Your 3rd gt-r?
What's coming soon?

Yep!! This is a 1:18 though. Anyways, The car which "is coming soon" has been one of those Childhood loves. And its a Mercedes. So..... :D Ill tell you soon if I decide to pick it up.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrus43 (Post 1554462)

Both are good buys Cyrus. Since there already a white GTR in Mumbai, mine is the first red one :D Btw thanks for having him keep the car aside for me.

Update to the others:

Picked up a 1:18 Bburago GTR yesterday in red. Pictures coming on the weekend.

Quote:

Originally Posted by benbsb29 (Post 1554099)
I got a new set of wheels for one of my Scorps.

Where did you buy this from? :Shockked: I Wanna one too.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrus43 (Post 1554479)
Yep!! This is a 1:18 though. Anyways, The car which "is coming soon" has been one of those Childhood loves. And its a Mercedes. So..... :D Ill tell you soon if I decide to pick it up.

Probably a 300 SL gullwing :), I have ordered a 1:24 Bburago Gullwing and a Alpine Renault, will be arriving in a week's time. Sadly Pune doesnt have such stores which keep these scale models Or please for Adrenaline's sake, if there are then please update me.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sammyboy (Post 1554127)
Wow Benny really bling wheels :D

Thanks Samarth!

Quote:

Originally Posted by traveloholic (Post 1555000)
Where did you buy this from? :Shockked: I Wanna one too.

You referring to the Scorp, or the new wheels?