Team-BHP - The Scale Model Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The Scale Model Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/1639-scale-model-thread-373.html)

Cant stop my self after looking at that Ikon...:uncontrol.It looks like poor copy of Ikon by some Chinese Automaker....

Quote:

Originally Posted by amit V8 (Post 1542655)
@ traveloholic, the mustang is a 1:32 right??

@ benb, a nice find. mod her to look like your own car. i presume its a FUNTOYZ??

is it a SL??

No. Not Yet. As A few Members here know, I have started to concentrate on a themed collection. Hence, Its only Mercedes And BMW from now onwards, with the occasional other brand.

This is my Next. It is an SLK 55 AMG

Mercedes model from my collections:

there is a beautiful HONDA Type R from Auto Art sitting in Model Art Forum Bangalore - priced at Rs 995/-
Lovely detailing as usual.
check that out.

Quote:

Originally Posted by rr_zen (Post 1542159)
Friends, I would like to get scale models for all models of Honda(good quality ones). Which is the best way/place to source them? Any pointers in this direction will be appreciated. Thanks.

Quote:

Originally Posted by amit V8 (Post 1542655)
@ benb, a nice find. mod her to look like your own car. i presume its a FUNTOYZ??

Thanks Amit. Its not a Funtoyz, although i initially thought it might be a Centy. Its called SpeedLiner or something. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by agspins (Post 1542660)
Cant stop my self after looking at that Ikon...:uncontrol.It looks like poor copy of Ikon by some Chinese Automaker....

Tell me about it! And the guy driving it?! In pink!

Guys,

I have a year old 1:24 model of Audi R 8 in white with me, boored I want to modify by doing two tone color, led lights. I have 2 colors in stock Red and Black. My question

1. Which will be better black or red.

2. Which areas to paint and which one to left in original color.

As for led lighting it will be a easy job if the space permits. I am attaching sample photos for all to give suggestions

The Scale Model Thread-audi-r8.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-0812_01z2010_audi_r8_52_fsi_quattrorear_three_quarters_view.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrus43 (Post 1510985)
Well, Unless Ferrari and Shell have brought out a new range, Which they havent, and unless these are Diecast, which they are not, These are NOT Hotwheels.

Just FYI, I have all 6. Mine I believe was the first set on the Forum way back last year. Flip them over. you will see what I mean..

I did..and they say HOTWHEELS!!

Can I have a Picture Please.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrus43 (Post 1542687)
This is my Next. It is an SLK 55 AMG

a nice one, who makes it??

Quote:

Originally Posted by vintagepoint5 (Post 1542786)
Mercedes model from my collections:

is it the 1:5 r/c model or a maisto 1:18 model??

Its a Motormax. 1:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by benbsb29 (Post 1536056)
Getting to post some pics after a long time.

Some pics of my recently picked up Corolla.

Sir,
Where did u get this Corolla from?
It looks quiet good in terms of quality and detailing.:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by sajands (Post 1536193)
Hey Benbsb29,

Nice pics and awsome color. Where did you get this black beauty from???

Quote:

Originally Posted by car-o-phile (Post 1544947)
Sir,
Where did u get this Corolla from?
It looks quiet good in terms of quality and detailing.:)

The Corolla is a Kinsmart. I picked it up from a toy store in Brookfields, near HLL (Bangalore). They have another one in beige as well as black.

thanks v much
shall try and go there to see

Quote:

Originally Posted by traveloholic (Post 1542137)
Yup Shankar, those are of Matchbox make. Its a 1961 Jaguar E-Type Coupe made by Matchbox. Try out Big Bazaar, heard they have stocked up loads of Matchbox Scaled Models in their Toys Section.

@sinner & @Cyrus43, Thanks for the inputs on lighting. Shall try out using white sheet the next time. Would love to experiment some more on the lighting techniques.

Here are the pics of my Ford Focus SVT.

The Scale Model Thread-img_6464.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-img_6466.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-dsc00092.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-dsc00093.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-picture-008.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-picture-006.jpg