Team-BHP - The Scale Model Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The Scale Model Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/1639-scale-model-thread-350.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by abhishek_bmw (Post 1500022)
And 1:18 at Rs.1250(Appx).But all these Bburago models are Made in China.You probably saw Made in Italy version of that Bburago model,it is costly,but,the paint finishishing and plastic part finishing (especially metallic looking parts) have a great difference.It is may not possible to demonstrate the difference by a shot alone.practically,you have to see in your own eyes to compare.
But the smell after opening both country made Box pack is same and very specific to Bburago...I dont know why,so,there must be either the paint or glue is of same make?

Very true agree:. But then not all Made in China products are bad example can be Road Signature series.

Guys! look at this... A 1:1 Audi R8 just for $469!!
Canadians can now put an Audi R8 on their garage for just $469! — Autoblog

Hey VTEC guy, the 600 pullman landau's very impressive !! Got any more mercs ?

posting some car model fridge magnets
veldeep

Here are some snaps of my latest additions to my fleet.

1:43 - Lambo Revonton, BMW 1-Series, Volvo XC90, Audi R8, Mesra Gran Tourismo.

1:87 - VW Caddy van, `69 Cadillac Deville

Quote:

Originally Posted by flotsam (Post 1498746)
I wish this was a Tata, but it is a Mercedes-Benz L3500 canvas truck of the Deutsche Bundesbahn, Frankfurt/M, possibly 1954. Scale 1:43, Minichamps.

Superb! No buddy it should be Merc itself, basically its this L3500 came in India as Tata 1210. I love this, you are making me envy on you! :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Auto freak (Post 1498506)
My new Fiat 500 Abarth. 1:18 Burago :)

Cute one dude!

Quote:

Originally Posted by shankar.balan (Post 1498162)
ok boyses
here goes the utility and jeep, landrover, bolero, utilities/ construction scale model bunch that I recently acquired

Interesting collection Shankar, keep going!

Quote:

Originally Posted by the VTEC guy (Post 1499067)
Latest addition. 1:18 1966 MB 600 Pullman Landaulet by Sunstar:D oh yeaaah. The presidential limosine is here..

OMG, one of my favorite. I'm now in big pressure to go for one. Expecting one to be in my garage soon!:D

Hey Guys, some pics of my latest addition.. 1:18 '64 Ford Mustang by Welly..

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maverick5490 (Post 1503273)
Hey Guys, some pics of my latest addition.. 1:18 '64 Ford Mustang by Welly..

I've had my eye on this one for some time now, Welly has both the open top & the soft top. It's part of their premium collection I think. A very nice piece.:thumbs up

Guys, I have managed to find a Few Rare Welly 1:43s.
A BMW 650
A Merc SLK
A VW Touareg
A Ford Mustand 1971
An Alfa Coupe or something.

Should I pick Them up?? Is it worth it? Is well known for its 1:43s?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrus43 (Post 1503466)
Guys, I have managed to find a Few Rare Welly 1:43s.
A BMW 650
A Merc SLK
A VW Touareg
A Ford Mustand 1971
An Alfa Coupe or something.

Should I pick Them up?? Is it worth it? Is well known for its 1:43s?

Hate to burst your bubble mate but with the exception of the Stang, none of the others are rare, I have seen the Beemer, Merc, VW & Alfa (which happens to be the restyled 147) quite often. The only Mustang I have seen from Welly in 1:43 is the 2005 Stang

Ohh ok. Then I shall Pass on these ones.

Alright so recently i 'came across' around 5 miniature Maisto cars which i possessed some years back . Here's one picture for now . I shall post more with time . In the picture- Lamborghini Diablo , Ferrari 348 and a partially seen Porsche 911 Speedster(red) .
Cheers . Comments are Welcome .:)
The Scale Model Thread-exoticfinalrace.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by DSC.CUSTOMS (Post 1503908)
Alright so recently i 'came across' around 5 miniature Maisto cars which i possessed some years back . Here's one picture for now . I shall post more with time . In the picture- Lamborghini Diablo , Ferrari 348 and a partially seen Porsche 911 Speedster(red) .
Cheers . Comments are Welcome .:)
Attachment 198301

What scale are these?

Quote:

Originally Posted by RPMPKDMFF (Post 1503937)
What scale are these?

The scale is 1:87 i think . :D