Team-BHP - The Scale Model Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The Scale Model Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/1639-scale-model-thread-348.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by abhishek_bmw (Post 1493953)
I did the same :D
And welcome mate...

and i will also copy the idea.:D
i have a
1. 1:18 BMW M3 convertible.
2. 1:18 Jaguar s-type
3. 1:24 Corvette 2007
4. 1:24 Hummer
5. 1:24 Ferrari F-40
6. 1:24 BMW 850 Li
7. 1:43 Ford F-140
8. 1:43 Audi Q7

to name a VERY few..

i will too start posting after this weekend. :D

Here's the latest addition to Balenopowers collection. The Fiat 500 Bari to Pechino Addition.1:24 scale. Beauuutiful little thing.

Thanks Manishalive/Dippy & Abhishek. The American pickups are certainly an icon . I am looking for a real one without any luck. So the next best thing is
to collect scale models. :)
Abhishek, I have a Stude Pickup similar to this, its by Yat Ming-Road Signature in 1:18. Shall post picures on my next mail.

@URJA: Nice and cute looking Fiat although red is the right colour for a 500. Is this a BBurago?

@dippy - Yes thats a BBurago.

@ amit - sooperb taxi man, I have one too ! It's great fun to play with an RC Taxi :)
@ flotsam - WOW the Hanseat is truly amazing. Wish I had one.
@ Urja - real cute Fiat, awesome detailing !

Yea. That is a Burago. I really badly want an Abarth 500 in current spec.

Quote:

Originally Posted by RPMPKDMFF (Post 1485750)
I was cleaning my 1:18 display unit and decided to take a few pictures of the collection :). These are all the 1:18 four wheelers in my collection.

Awesome collection bro, very neatly kept clap:

what fun
i just counted and it appears I ve amassed about 100 scale models so far
predominantly 1:43, 1:24 and matchbox type. I ve also got myself a nice special cupboard in which to display them. will picturize and post the snaps of all the new additions by tomorrow or so.
found some excellent Serie D Oro Italian and European collections priced at 495 each recently in Odyssey in Delhi Airport and in their Bangalore store and bought the whole lot that he had.
added a couple more Auto Art 1:43 cars and a few matchbox ones too
somehow I dont like Maisto quality and Bburago quality as compared to Auto Art, Vanguards, Solido, Minichamps, Corgi etc. Bburago is better than Maisto though, but surely.
I still feel Auto Art is absolutely impeccable and though they are expensive, the quality is worth paying for - years of pleasure ahead, just looking at those scale models.

Wow, this is an amazing thread.

I shall be back soon with some stills from my garage.:D

the 'REAL HINDUSTANIS' (as i call them):D better pics later.
the amby and the padmini

The Scale Model Thread-220909_233721.jpg

the amby, the padmini and the 500

The Scale Model Thread-220909_233650.jpg

Cyrus.. you mentioned you recently visited Gift Center... can you through some light on their Inventory... and any pipeline info if you have.

I posted an Excel sheet a few pages ago. What kind of a Cost Bracket and scale are you interested in? I can accordingly remember what they have...

Thats great Amit.
Cyrus,that Excel sheet had some problem after downloading.(Running Office 2007/Win 7)

Quote:

Originally Posted by amit V8 (Post 1496842)
the 'REAL HINDUSTANIS' (as i call them):D better pics later.
the amby and the padmini

I have the same Amby bought in red color now it's two tone Green / Black :D Will post pictures over weekend.