Team-BHP - The Scale Model Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The Scale Model Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/1639-scale-model-thread-344.html)

@flotsam: You collection is superb. I havent seen such a fantastic truck collection anywhere. Keep the pictures coming in.

@Dussey: That Karmann actually looks cute. Love the detailing on that one.

Quote:

Originally Posted by yajaman99 (Post 1478570)
@ben: too cool, love the effect. I really need to start taking some pics and posting them.

Thanks yajaman. Please do click pics and post 'em here.

Quote:

Originally Posted by abhishek_bmw (Post 1478688)
benbsb29 wounderful experiment,guessing you used filter?This Nissan GTR from Maisto is really a sharp pencil tip 1:24 from them at that price range.Have you noticed the rims have the air valve nipples too?

I must say the GTR is of a much better standard than other recent Maistos.

As for the photography, i havent used any filters (dont have such equipment). This was done using a P&S camera, along with an LED torch and then some surfaces for diffused lighting.

Thanks for the comments.

Quote:

Originally Posted by flotsam (Post 1480549)
I like classics too: beautiful shapes. All Minichamps, 1:43 scale. Liked your Karmann, nice detailing, especially the surfboard!
Also @RPM: Your Exoto is brilliant! Fantastic detail. Would love to get one myself. The trucks in my line-up are all Minichamps, 1:43 scale.
Here they are in more detail:

Dude I am envious of your superb collection, and now since you have told me the source, I will check out to get some thing exotic on my next visit :D.

My modified 599 gtb..

@Flotsam: fantastic collection !!!

Anybody here owns Schuh (Spell Check) trucks?.

Quote:

Originally Posted by artofzen (Post 1481920)
@Flotsam: fantastic collection !!!

Anybody here owns Schuh (Spell Check) trucks?.

@artofzen, I have a few Schuco cars, all in 1:87 scale and 1 Willys Jeep in 1:43. Plan to pick up a few trucks soon.

Quote:

Originally Posted by flotsam (Post 1480549)
I like classics too: beautiful shapes. All Minichamps, 1:43 scale. Liked your Karmann, nice detailing, especially the surfboard!
Also @RPM: Your Exoto is brilliant! Fantastic detail. Would love to get one myself. The trucks in my line-up are all Minichamps, 1:43 scale.
Here they are in more detail:

Dude, you have a good taste on trucks & your collection is mindblowing. Love to see variety of trucks. I too love trucks, as you know mine has been resticted to Mercs, but now after seeing yours I wish to expand the trucks in my fleet.

How do you buy minichamps, ebay? Or is so many collection avaialble in India?

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazybiker46 (Post 1480756)
Lamborghini Reventon bburago 1:32

Attachment 190707

I too have bought a Reventon 'burago' model couple of days back from Cochin. Will post the photos soon!

Quote:

Originally Posted by hanmust (Post 1482148)
I too have bought a Reventon 'burago' model couple of days back from Cochin. Will post the photos soon!

I had posted the picture of the Reventon that i recieved on my b-day. Its a 1:18 Burago model. The link for the post is below :

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/1448709-post4920.html

Finally after wanting one for so long, my 1:18 Autoart W124 Mercedes Benz E Class (E320) is finally in my hands. :Cheering: The detailing on the car is mindblowing to say the least. Pictures should come soon.

A big big Thank You to Rudra for sourcing the car for me. Thanks again pal. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by hanmust (Post 1482148)
Dude, you have a good taste on trucks & your collection is mindblowing. Love to see variety of trucks. I too love trucks, as you know mine has been resticted to Mercs, but now after seeing yours I wish to expand the trucks in my fleet.

How do you buy minichamps, ebay? Or is so many collection avaialble in India?

Hi Hanmust, thanks. The 1950s German trucks are really nicely designed, so I decided to look beyond Mercedes to Buessing, Magirus-Deutz, Kruepp etc. I buy my models from a shop in Singapore. They frequently have discounts, including up to 50 per cent off sticker price!
And thanks, all, for appreciating my collection (I haven't quite got the hang of multi-quoting yet).
Now here is a Schuco 1:87 scale Mercedes-Benz bus (Deutsche Bahn):

And after seeing Dussey's beautiful Karmann, I just have to post my own Karmann Cabriolet:

Quote:

Originally Posted by speedfreak01 (Post 1481883)
My modified 599 gtb..

Do The doors Open and Shut Properly?

Bought this yesterday - better pics coming soon:

The Scale Model Thread-dsc00856.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-dsc00857.jpg

Make: Maisto
Scale: 1.39

Quote:

Originally Posted by planet_rocker (Post 1483477)
Bought this yesterday - better pics coming soon:

How about focusing the car and posting some picture? :D

Rudra da, even i noticed it - the focus seems to be on the keyboard and desk phone. i will post better pics by tonight.

a bit OT: @ Rudra da - it has been a long time since we met - are you planning to come to Kolkata anytime soon?

Quote:

Originally Posted by planet_rocker (Post 1483645)
a bit OT: @ Rudra da - it has been a long time since we met - are you planning to come to Kolkata anytime soon?

Some time end November for a few days for sure. How many models you've collected so far?