Team-BHP - The Scale Model Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The Scale Model Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/1639-scale-model-thread-334.html)

@ Cyrus: Quattroporte in Italian means four door;here are also four Italian cars in the last page! I bought those from your City Cyrus...and yes that 512 is difficult to find now.I can not find the reason why the seller could not sell them in past four years in Mumbai,where you,Dippy and all other model hungry person live!

Where exactly did you buy it from? As in location.

@ siddvi, a nice chevy truck. the entire collection is superb

@ abhishek, excellent models, specially the porsche

@ dussey, a MINDBLOWING bullet.

@ floatsam, nice bikes and the VW.

@abhishek: Nice pictures of the Quattroporte. I had the chance to pick one up when I was in KL way back in 04' but somehow gave it skip. Guess I'll buy this and the Granturismo together but thats later. Right now I want to increase the tribe of the tri pointed star in my scale model garage :)

Always welcome Dippy.Yes,I think its the time for your collection to make more precise.
Thanks AmitV8.
@ Cyrus
Laser Export Pvt Ltd
230 New Apollo Estate,Mogra Lane.
Andheri (E), Mumbai-69 Ph-022-40508822

Yes,they have a website also!

Lovely cars and even lovely snaps.I need to learn to take pictures of the models.

I did not get time this weekend to photograph my collection so dug into my archive and found a few pics which i will start off with.
Will try and make the pics more interesting.
Happy Collecting.

@Yajaman99 - Excellent collection dude. I see a Bugatti EB110 and a Maybach 62. Good finds.

Just one question? What is the black car in the bottom right of the Ferrari shelf?

Quote:

Originally Posted by predatorwheelz (Post 1458745)
Just one question? What is the black car in the bottom right of the Ferrari shelf?

@predatorwheelz : Thats a Viper.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperSelect (Post 1457520)
My Citroen Traction Avant 15 CV. 1:18, by Maisto.

have the same one in light blue. The lights and one of the wheels have conked..thanks to my 4 year old son and his curiosity on why the the bulbs wouldnt glow and how much he could make its wheel turn. Once he dipped a singapore brought ferrari RC into a bucket of water to see if the ferrari could swim. lol:

@yajaman: Thats a nice collection you have and not to mention the Mclaren F1 road car which is so rare. Keep the pictures coming in. :)

@artofzen: Its really very easy to shoot by virtue of digital cameras.Just goto PAI website-yes,it is difficult to get a membership there,but you can learn many things from their forum.Also look for some foreign sites which will guide you in how to build "home made" diffusers,photobooth etc.Also I welcome your apprecitions.

@yajaman99: Splendid collection in a nice display cabinet.Its nice to watch the diecasts in woody case with a leafy background.I think they create a more dramatic effect in real life giving "in the world" visual effect.

Quote:

Originally Posted by manishalive (Post 1436204)
Further in the line we also shot the Studybaker truck. and the Tata truck

]

Isnt the red truck the freightliner because i have the same one and the same color too. I have a yellow big mack too. Got these from US for $20 each from a sale in US.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dippy (Post 1458785)
@yajaman: Thats a nice collection you have and not to mention the Mclaren F1 road car which is so rare. Keep the pictures coming in. :)

Been away for a while and the thread has grown by 4-5 pages, my my and look at those mercedees vans, morris, vincent and like lol: I am envious.

@ yajaman : the collection is damn good, can you put few more pictures of Mclaren F1 road car. It's been a dream to own one from day one.

@flotsam: where in singapore did you picked up those minichamps models and for what price. I go often for official meeting's. Never searched for scale models in singapore though. Are they cheap over there, i know electronic items are cheaper.

@ Rotorhead :Shockked:

"When my daughter was a mere kid of 3 years,she chewed a bank note,I asked her angryly was she a goat? It was not possible for her to understand the meaning at that age,but her mother told that,one goat and one ram can not breed anything more than a goat".
This "mother" was Madam Curie.