Team-BHP - The Scale Model Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The Scale Model Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/1639-scale-model-thread-332.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by abhishek_bmw (Post 1455847)
@Cyrus: So you have two Nissan GTR 2009? One is Maisto 1:24 (that you have modded),but the other one?obviously it is 1:24,but I cant guess the make.I mean to say,I have seen only AutoArt 1:18 in that colour.I think this one is modded too?

The White one, is also a Maisto. And yes, it sports some subtle mods.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/attach...image00007.jpg

@ flotsam,
A great & rare find !!
Congrats, you have been really amazing all of us.

Here is a 1950 Vincent-HRD Series C Black Shadow, 1:12 scale, Minichamps.

flotsam, nice vintage bike with good detailing.

Would appreciate if you can post the cost and where you bought it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by flotsam (Post 1456007)
Here is a 1950 Vincent-HRD Series C Black Shadow, 1:12 scale, Minichamps.

Nice vincent and morris, please let us know make, size, price, where did u got it from.

CAT SERIES - Construction machinery scale models

Chevrolet 3800 Tow Truck - Scale 1:25

Ford Passenger Van - Caravan

@flotsam,
wow! that is a wonderful model of the vincent you have got there!
awesome detailing and nice photography too!

Quote:

Originally Posted by siddvi (Post 1456476)
Chevrolet 3800 Tow Truck - Scale 1:25

Wow! Siddvi, I love this tow truck! Always wanted one myself. Superb!
@manishalive, the Morris is 1:18, Minichamps,and the Vincent is 1:12 from Minichamps. Both purchased in .sg

Here is one of my favourites: a 1:12 Ducati Monster from Minichamps.

Here is one of my latest addition.
The 2005 Williams F1 team BMW FW 27 Driven by Mark Webber 1:18 diecast replicated by Mattel/Hotwheel (year 2005,China)

(I am very sorry that I can not compress the files losslessly)

Here is a small interesting History of this car:
"This period (2000–2005) saw Williams depart from the standard livery scheme in motorsport, which consists of one colour scheme, either the teams' or the major sponsors', with smaller logos in their own scheme. BMW stipulated that, and paid for, the whole vehicle to be in blue and white, with other sponsors adopting this scheme. Also in 2000, Williams abandoned tobacco advertising in favour of Information Technology companies, as the team’s second major sponsor became Compaq. That sponsorship lasted until Compaq’s acquisition by Hewlett-Packard. At the 2002 British Grand Prix, the team debuted the Hewlett-Packard sponsorship. After complaints about the HP logo on the rear wing it was replaced in 2003 with the sponsor’s tag line, "Invent".One of the most memorable results of this technological partnership was a worldwide television commercial featured drivers Ralf Schumacher and Juan Pablo Montoya seemingly driving their BMW Williams cars around a track by radio control from a grandstand.

This "clean" image allowed Williams to sign a cigarette anti-craving brand, Niquitin,and Anheuser-Busch, alternating with the Budweiser beer brand and Sea World Adventure Parks,in compliance with trademark disputes or alcohol bans." (Reference:Wikipedia)

@Dippy: I will post the newer ones now,then the olders :D and I welcome your appreciation.
Have I made the post unduly long?
What about if we start model specific review?(better,if we had Child forum)

@Cyrus: Sorry I missed that,actually I was not a member then,so I read all the pages as a back log-so accidentally missed.The GTR duo are one of the best mod by you.

Here's an oldie for Classic fans ! This is a 1:24 1938 Royal Enfield Bullet by IXO Museum Collection.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dussey (Post 1457276)
Here's an oldie for Classic fans ! This is a 1:24 1938 Royal Enfield Bullet by IXO Museum Collection.

WOW !! Thumper ahoy ! I love the detailing on the fuel tank. Dussey you indeed have a unique collection.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperSelect (Post 1457294)
WOW !! Thumper ahoy ! I love the detailing on the fuel tank. Dussey you indeed have a unique collection.

Thanks SuperSelect, you have a good collection too which is slowly
surfacing ! I hope you did see the Jawa I had posted sometime back. :)

Yeah, the Jawa too was awesome ! I'll put some posts today :).