Team-BHP - The Scale Model Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The Scale Model Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/1639-scale-model-thread-327.html)

@Dussey: That Plymouth is beautiful. Just loved it and the black colour makes it more special.

@Cyrus: What does Rajesh currently have in stock in 1:18?

@ Dussey, an awesome model.

my 1:18 maisto chevy chevelle SS.

@ Dussey,
Plymouth Fury is just awesome & black color looking stunning.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dippy (Post 1445145)
@Dussey: That Plymouth is beautiful. Just loved it and the black colour makes it more special.

@Cyrus: What does Rajesh currently have in stock in 1:18?

Quote:

Originally Posted by amit V8 (Post 1445217)
@ Dussey, an awesome model.

my 1:18 maisto chevy chevelle SS.

Quote:

Originally Posted by dhrishikesh (Post 1445221)
@ Dussey,
Plymouth Fury is just awesome & black color looking stunning.

Thanks, Dippy/amitV8/dhrishikesh. The Chevelle looks great too ! :)

@amit V8: Nice looking Chevelle. I have the same car but in Orange. I was told the Orange is quite a rare colour to find.

autoart has raised its prices considerably. i saw a gallardo, diablo and reventon as well as an AUDI A6 and a BMW X5 and some nice Jags too yesterday. all in 1:43 scale. Luckily I have all the jags that they had available.
I wanted the reventon and the gallardo and diablo but am not keen to pay 1500 bucks each.
theres also an old Lambo Miura - in 1:18 - at around 2.5 - 3 grand I think.
Nice, but expensive.
but best i saw was the little battery powered remote helicopter at 1750/- it runs on 6 AA Cells and the heli itself runs on an internal battery which needs to be charged now and then from the remote itself.
very nice - good fun to fiddle with. but am still considering it before jumping. I guess with age comes caution, if not wisdom.

Hi Shankar... don't pay that price... look for some more place or wait a while before the price reduces, I picked up the same lil'choper for like 350 Bucks ( From China Ofcourse).. These prices will definatly go down as soon as the ban on china products is off.. I'm guessing that should be in a month or two.

Alternativly try eBay i guess they sell'em for like 999 bucks or something.

Is the 1:18 Lambo Miura AUTOart... if it is the price you are mentioning is quite a steal ( i think)

1965 Fiat 500 Berlina.

The earlier versions Nuova (1957 - 1960) and the Nuova D (1960 - 1965) both had suicide type doors (doors that are hinged to the rear end). Where as the Berlina version one featured front hinged doors.

@Ravi
Your model of the Fiat 500 seems to be either the Nuova or the Nuova D with suicide type doors

1965 Fiat 500 Berlina.

The earlier versions Nuova (1957 - 1960) and the Nuova D (1960 - 1965) both had suicide type doors (doors that are hinged to the rear end). Where as the Berlina version one featured front hinged doors.

@Ravi
Your model of the Fiat 500 seems to be either the Nuova or the Nuova D with suicide type doors

Wow Gautam, your 500 is gorgeous ! And you've kept her on your Punto !! Hey let's get together sometime and play with our Fiat 500s.:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperSelect (Post 1445975)
Wow Gautam, your 500 is gorgeous ! And you've kept her on your Punto !! Hey let's get together sometime and play with our Fiat 500s.:D

Lets do that!

Meanwhile here are the 2 Fiats that I have!

My Honda S2000!:D

The paint job is awesome and its currently fitted with 'after market alloys'(original also shown in the pic ;) )

Also the engine compartment and interiors are quite nicely detailed!

@gautomobile, lovely model of the 500 and an amazing set of photographs!
Loved the last pic. 2 lovely Fiats :)

@ Auto freak

Thanks! Both the Fiats are dear to me.

Pajero
The Scale Model Thread-mistubishi-pajero.jpg

Land Rover Discovery
The Scale Model Thread-hpim3030.jpg
The Scale Model Thread-hpim3031.jpg

Jeep Rubicon
The Scale Model Thread-jeep-rubicon.jpg