Team-BHP - The Scale Model Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The Scale Model Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/1639-scale-model-thread-326.html)

Gautam that Alfa is gorgeous !! I love the interior detailing, and the details on the inner side of the bonnet lid. Classic scale models have an unbeatable charm.. Is it Autoart ?
Cyrus, did you do the scissor doors on the S 500?? Great job !

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperSelect (Post 1439101)
Gautam that Alfa is gorgeous !! I love the interior detailing, and the details on the inner side of the bonnet lid. Classic scale models have an unbeatable charm.. Is it Autoart ?
Cyrus, did you do the scissor doors on the S 500?? Great job !

Those Stickers and the printing on the underside of the bonnet was fantastic. So realistic!! And yes, the S500 conversion was done by me...ages ago!!

@ Ravi,

Yes, The Alfa is an Autoart. Everytime I see this model I discover new details.

Another Autoart is coming soon from my garage.

Quote:

Originally Posted by gautomobile (Post 1438485)
The 1967 Alfa Romeo 1750 GTV.

Classic Italian styling. Designed by Gruppo Bertone.

gautomobile, the Alfa is fabulous ! Your pics are fantastic too ! :thumbs up

@ Cyrus,

What make is that S class? Do you have any more detailed pictures of that?

1: 32 Scale : Ford Super Crew, Year of Purchase -2003

Quote:

Originally Posted by gautomobile (Post 1440414)
@ Cyrus,

What make is that S class? Do you have any more detailed pictures of that?

That S is a W221 S63 AMG by Autoart. It comes with leather interiors. Cyrus has posted some pictures somwhere in the earlier pages of this thread.

here are a few from Facebook..I have kinda lost my pictures for a while...

So Grandma Dhabhar comes out today and gives me a bag she found in her cupboard. "Cyrus Dikra, This is yours."

Guess what it was.... All my Dinky/Hotwheels that I had when I was a kid.

@ Cyrus,

Your W221 S63 is fabulous man! Loved those detailing of the alloys and the disc brakes. The Three poited star on the bonnet also seems so real. This one is really good.

After reading about scale model i started to collecet scale model.Here is some photos of Studebaker commander.

Quote:

Originally Posted by veldeep (Post 1444875)
After reading about scale model i started to collecet scale model.Here is some photos of Studebaker commander.

Hey Veldeep,

Awsome car, love the details and the color of the car. How much did you pay for it. post more pics of your upcomming collections

Here's an American Classic. The 1958 Plymouth Fury.
This is a 1:18 by Motormax.

Thanks Gautam. Its my only AutoART, and as it was my first, I wanted it to be something special. Also, If anyone is interested in 1:18 Motormax classics, Hobby Planet has alot of them.

@ Cyrus,
I would like to have all those Dinky & Hotwheels !!
When can I see them at your place ??