Team-BHP - The Scale Model Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The Scale Model Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/1639-scale-model-thread-32.html)

Yes, even my collection of Matchbox cars is safely preserved. Just cant bear to part with them....

Ok guys...here's my debut collection.

The Cagiva V-Raptor :Cheering:

And here is my grand...

Will upload still better pics of them later...Hope you like them.

So babe, finally uploaded your scale model pics eh? They look really good...great job.

good pics there . Its nice to know you got your hands on the 500K roadster. I've been wanting to buy one for a long time. I guess I should get one soon

Quote:

Originally Posted by babe_on_wheels
The Cagiva V-Raptor

Which modelmaker makes this bike?

Ok fellas

Here is the latest addition to my collection. I guess you all know what this is :)

Yes its the Paul Walker Skyline GTR R34 from 2Fast2Furious in 1:18 scale.

Just got it this evening. Sorry for the quick pics. Will click better ones soon

Cheers

Finally .... here it comes. It looks absolutely awesome.

the v raptor isnt actually by maisto or other reputed oness..but some local but prety decent one called.....new ray toys claims to be frm hong kong..but dunnoo...

nice ones dippy...i think the most awaited model posts are yours...seriously they are always awaited...clap:

Hey Dippy,

Skyline Looks Really Awesome..clap:
And Nice Pics Too..

Cheers,
Mugen_Power.

Friends:

Recently, on Independence Day, my elder son (Intrepid) and I attended the second anniversary rally of the Fiat Classic Car Club at Mehendale Garage, Pune.

There we met with classic Fiat collector, Mr. Krishna Kumar Merchant who mentioned he had a 1:43 scale model of a 1957 Fiat-1100 TV (with the fog lamp in the center of the grille).

I have a 1:43 scale metallic-brown and cream 1959 Fiat 1200 Granluce.
Have reason to believe it is very rare (maybe the only one in India).

Everytime I have travelled overseas, and I have been travelling since 1985, I have looked out for rare die-cast collectible cars. Back in 1986, in Holland I remember searching for a Dinky or Corgi model of a Fiat 1100-D.

In Rotterdam, NL in a large shop having scale-model cars of all scales, I found this 1:43 scale, metallic-brown and cream 1959 Fiat 1200 Granluce. It was issued by Meccano Dinky, France (serial no. 531).

The French name of the Fiat 1200 GranLuce was Fiat 1200 Grande Vue. Pic shows the black stamped steel bottom, characteristic of Dinky models, since the 1950s.

I'd been an avid collector of model cars since 1960.
My first scale model was a 1:43 scale Jade Green 1959 Chevrolet Impala with white interior. It was issued under a brand called Mini-Auto Cars by Morgan-Milton Pvt. Ltd. of Calcutta.

Prabal Banerjee of BBC Top Gear India showed interest in these classic Fiat models and karlosdeville and I decided to send him some pictures. Yesterday evening, karlosdeville brought Mr. Merchant's 1:43 scale model of the 1956-57 Fiat across to my office and we had a wonderful photo session, where these pics were taken.

The red Fiat 1000 TV (Turismo Veloce) is made by Mercury of Italy (serial no. 13).

The other day on eBay, I saw a model like mine. A model-car collector had bid 107 Euros for it (Rs. 6,400)

The Fiat 1200
karlosdeville mentioned he had once seen a Fiat 1200 in Pune used as a taxi.

The Fiat 1200 GranLuce was called
Fiat 1200 Full-light in the English speaking world,
also known as Fiat 1200 Grande-Vue in France.

It had a 1221 cc, engine that breathed through a Weber carburettor and put out
58.0 bhp @ 5300 rpm
and 81.0 Newton-metre of torque @ 3000 rpm

Cheers...
Ram

Those models of yours are beautiful ram. You dont come across these everyday

Very very nice indeed

awesome man...i mean i really dint even know they sold fiat scale models...i guess as dippy said its very rare..very cute...
are they available in the indian markets like modelart and all?

Bhargavi, nice Merc. I had bought a 500K too. It was white. I gifted it to my dad's eye surgeon. He's a Merc man.