Team-BHP - The Scale Model Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The Scale Model Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/1639-scale-model-thread-319.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by ramie2400 (Post 1422006)
hey W.O.F. nice 3d modelled bike there..send me the file if possible i will render it in V-ray with proper realistic lignting,HDR and send you back ;)

Hi ramie,..Thanks. I will definately send you a scale model of this bike when it goes into production.
So which software are you using ?

Latest addition to my garage

Honda CBR 1000RR 1:12 Maisto

The Scale Model Thread-dsc01312.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-dsc01304.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-dsc01324.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-dsc01348.jpg

@ abhishek bmw - lookin' good man, I'd LOVE to get my hands on a maser like that.

Quote:

Originally Posted by the VTEC guy (Post 1421725)
go for the GTR. however the quality of the model doesn't look good.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dippy (Post 1421760)
@amitV8: Everybody is buying the GTR nowadays. Get the Aston Martin. Its beautiful and pretty exclusive.

thanks for your comments guys.:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by abhishek_bmw (Post 1422429)
I got an offer for three Box packed 1:18 cars in mint condition at a recduced price from a shop.All are from hotwheels-as,I have never seen any hotwheel 1:18 out of the box,asking all of you to comment about the quality/should I go for them?Also if you have the models,please post some pictures including the engine bay shots.please:

1.Ferrai 550M (not C)--Rebate price Rs.1039 (Printed price Rs.1559)
2.Maserati Quattroporte--Rebate price Rs.935 (Printed price Rs.1351)
3.Williams F1--Rebate price Rs.1039 (Printed price Rs.1767)
The pictures are taken from internet,I saw the exact models in the box.

are these cars from kolkata?? can you tell me which shop it is, don't mind i will not go for them, just wanna have a look.

Thanks AmitV8 and SuperSelect for looking.Actually I am hesitating for the fact that I have never purchased a Hotwheel 1:18.

No AmitV8 they are not from Kolkata.But I can give the contact details by PM if you want-there is no question of competition,I think they are from old stocks,which he could not sell-there may be more than one pieces of each :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by abhishek_bmw (Post 1422429)
I got an offer for three Box packed 1:18 cars in mint condition at a recduced price from a shop.All are from hotwheels-as,I have never seen any hotwheel 1:18 out of the box,asking all of you to comment about the quality/should I go for them?Also if you have the models,please post some pictures including the engine bay shots.please:

...@Dippy-I got a customers copy catalouge of Bburago models-I will post soon.

Abhishek, hotwheel models are good. I have a ferrari F1 limited edition. its pretty detailed with after race paint scheme. see this. I guess recently ferrari has only licensced hotwheels for scale models. There is no engine bay for this F1. its 1:18.

Wow VTEC guy,thank you very much for the images.Now,I can take the risk to go for all the three cars!

My latest buy. Got this one from Bangalore.

Fine model and more fine images Cyrus43.

Thank You. I knew you would like this car. Judging from your BMW affection!! :D Alot of activity on the thread I see.. I go out of Bombay for a week and the thread grows almost 4 pages!!! WAAH WAAH!!! :D

Umm Cyrus43,what the mistake you do,I dont,I always carry the Internet connection with me :D
I liked the way you have written.
But,if I colour my real car like this,I am sure,you naughty guys will take the picture of my car and post it on the Wacky mods thread!

By the way,did you said,you went to Bangalore to buy this car? I like your devotion!
Really Cyrus,I love this thread too much.

Is it AA ? (The front door glass is favouring AA,but the Engine is not,I cant see whether there is carpet or not).

My contribution, of what little I have :)

Few more of the 'collection' he he!

@abhishekBMW: The pic of the Ferrari you have posted is of a Ferrari 512M not the 550M. Both are different cars. Which is the one on offer to you? HotWheels quality is decent so you can go ahead without thinking too much really. If I were you I wouldnt even post here, would buy the cars first and then post them here. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by abhishek_bmw (Post 1422836)
Umm Cyrus43,what the mistake you do,I dont,I always carry the Internet connection with me :D
I liked the way you have written.
But,if I colour my real car like this,I am sure,you naughty guys will take the picture of my car and post it on the Wacky mods thread!

By the way,did you said,you went to Bangalore to buy this car? I like your devotion!
Really Cyrus,I love this thread too much.

Is it AA ? (The front door glass is favouring AA,but the Engine is not,I cant see whether there is carpet or not).

Actually i was travelling so much that I barely got time to log on. And as I was in Bangalore, I made it a point to pick something up. This was just a Pure Co-incidence.