Team-BHP - The Scale Model Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The Scale Model Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/1639-scale-model-thread-309.html)

Nice model and good photography.From where,paying how much you grabbed it?clap:

I found this car model while surfing the net.Can any body say what make of this model car,or rather is it diecast at all?
Poor description says nothing-except its price lol:

@ dussy, an excellent model. this is probably the best motorbike model i have seen. does the suspension work??

@ Dussey,
You have always beating us in getting various scale models.
Can you please tell me how can I get the same here in India ??? Any details regarding cost along wit shipping charges ??

Quote:

Originally Posted by amit V8 (Post 1390374)
@ dussy, an excellent model. this is probably the best motorbike model i have seen. does the suspension work??

Quote:

Originally Posted by dhrishikesh (Post 1390427)
@ Dussey,
You have always beating us in getting various scale models.
Can you please tell me how can I get the same here in India ??? Any details regarding cost along wit shipping charges ??

Thanks amit V8 & dhrishikesh , Yes, its an excellent model , no the suspension doesnt work, but the detailing is good as you can see. I do always believe in having a varied collection of all types especially the not so very exotic, but some thing we can identify ourselves with. This is from the Czech Republic. I am not aware of it being available in India. :)

Dussey: Its brilliant!!. I would love to get my hands on those!!!!.

Guys, I would love to own the model below because I had a poster of this car when I was a kid.

I tried some websites, but none in stock. Expert's advise would be deeply appreciated

Quote:

Originally Posted by artofzen (Post 1389442)
Isnt any display cases with lighting available in IKEA ?.

Yea but unfortunately India doesn't have an Ikea yet and the case is too heavy to bring down to India. I believe you can get one made for about 10k over here. I was thinking of getting one made but now after some thought I decided its probably a good idea not to display all my models to avoid everything looking too cluttered. I want to get something like what Mav posted.

Quote:

Originally Posted by artofzen (Post 1390672)
Dussey: Its brilliant!!. I would love to get my hands on those!!!!.

Guys, I would love to own the model below because I had a poster of this car when I was a kid.

I tried some websites, but none in stock. Expert's advise would be deeply appreciated

Both the Pullman and the 300 SEL are available on Scale 18.com

Scale18 - 1/18 Scale Diecast Cars - Browse

Looks like you're really getting into collecting models. clap: It's great to have another collector on board. Where are you located? Cochin/London?

Quote:

Originally Posted by abhishek_bmw (Post 1390301)
Nice model and good photography.From where,paying how much you grabbed it?clap:

I found this car model while surfing the net.Can any body say what make of this model car,or rather is it diecast at all?
Poor description says nothing-except its price lol:

There is a model of the smart available. Maisto and Minichamps make it IIRC.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dussey (Post 1390468)
. I do always believe in having a varied collection of all types especially the not so very exotic, but some thing we can identify ourselves with. This is from the Czech Republic. I am not aware of it being available in India. :)

+1

I love models of everyday cars.

Quote:

Originally Posted by dhrishikesh (Post 1388259)
@ manishalive:
Here are the pics of my 1:32 Willys Jeep scale model from "GATE".:)
Its a jeep from famous cartoon series - Laurel & Hardy.
I have bought it almost a year back for Rs.350/-.
If you want one, please PM me; I will give you the contact details.

I would like to have one, any 1:18 available????

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrus43 (Post 1384223)
This is Lovely. Is the CLK an AutoART? What are the other cars??

The CLK is by Maisto 1:18, followed by the Purple VW Drag Bus in 1:18 by Hot Wheels, 1:18 Tommy Ivo 4 engine dragster 'SHOWBOAT' by GMP and finally a 1:18 Chapparal 2 by Exoto. The garage equipment is also in 1:18 by GMP.

Quote:

Originally Posted by khanak (Post 1390708)
Both the Pullman and the 300 SEL are available on Scale 18.com

Scale18 - 1/18 Scale Diecast Cars - Browse

Looks like you're really getting into collecting models. clap: It's great to have another collector on board. Where are you located? Cochin/London?

I have ordered S600 SWB from ModelART in Blr and 300 SEL AMG from diecastzone. But I have not got info on the availability yet.

And looking at yours,Dippy's, Dusseys and others collection , I wonder when I am gonna reach that stage!!.

But loving it NOW.

I recently purchased 1937 studebaker Pickup truck from signature collection. I just loved the shape, those beautiful wheel caps, beautiful head lights and all.

Wait till I do full photography. Meanwhile pic from Internet

The Scale Model Thread-pickup.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-1pickup.jpg

@Manish: thats good looking piece you bought!!. Did you buy from the net ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by artofzen (Post 1392365)
@Manish: thats good looking piece you bought!!. Did you buy from the net ?

I bought it from Sapphire (@ Brigade road Bangalore). Earlier they had plenty of GOOD Vintage & Classic Models from Signature in 1:24 scale, well now none, my bad i din't picked up them.

Model Art disappoints me they don't have the models I require :mad: