Team-BHP - The Scale Model Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The Scale Model Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/1639-scale-model-thread-304.html)

If you dont mind,Gods-envy,your shots are nice,just adjust the brightness and contrast in photoshop.I know,its difficult to get time!look my pics are crying for PS.

Could you mail me that brochure please. Or you could upload it here directly.

Just download and see the them.I also got Bburago Brochure-just I cant find them.Actually,the chineese guy was crying to sell,but I didnt find the market to sell such top class models,so just asured him,I will contact him later lol:

The problem we are facing tight now is shortage of models due to that ban on chinese toys. Hope it gets removed soon.

This is the car i was talking about. Gift Centre is quoting 42,000 INR for it.

EDIT: Upload the Bburago brochure too please. I am really interested in the Abarth 500 by Bburago.

Actually,the ban has been removed,knowing that I made contact with the person.
Read it here:
India relaxes ban on import of Chinese toys
So,good luck for you!

This is good news. As I met the Gift Centre fellow yesterday and he said that none of the shipments were coming in.

Quote:

Originally Posted by gods-envy (Post 1379658)
cyrus,tried to capture as much clarity as possible. But looks like I havent been able to all that successful with it.

Try keeping ypur camera at a distance of 2.5 to 3 feet from the car, which gives a good result.

And further here i post pictures of 1950 Porchse 356 (1:18 Signature model)

The Scale Model Thread-1.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-2.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-3.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-4.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-5.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-6.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-7.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-8.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrus43 (Post 1380561)
This is good news. As I met the Gift Centre fellow yesterday and he said that none of the shipments were coming in.

This is because,people like me,who want to import them,are,actually rejected by retail person(s),for the reason,they are stating these high end pieces have very little end market crunch,they simply does not want to dump it.Their conversation statement goes like this"Oh! sir,Those Chineese Resin models?Sorry,None will buy them".I think you got your answer.
These cars has exploited the European market very well.But,as far as I know,I was the first person to contact to the company from India,directly and legally.So,that is why,you can see the end price is 42K,it should be 32-34K range if imported legally directly.Correct me if I am wrong.
Regarding Bburago catalogue,sorry,I can post it here,as it they holds copyright for that(they sells for customer)-it will be copyright violation.
:OT You can email me to know more.

Typographic error:
Read "Regarding Bburago catalogue,sorry,I can NOT post it here,as it they holds copyright for that(they sells for customer)-it will be copyright violation."
Instead of
"Regarding Bburago catalogue,sorry,I can post it here,as it they holds copyright for that(they sells for customer)-it will be copyright violation."

Cayman S in black:
The Scale Model Thread-img_3786.jpg
The Scale Model Thread-img_3787.jpg

The door open view:

The Scale Model Thread-img_3788.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by abhishek_bmw (Post 1380580)
This is because,people like me,who want to import them,are,actually rejected by retail person(s),for the reason,they are stating these high end pieces have very little end market crunch,they simply does not want to dump it.Their conversation statement goes like this"Oh! sir,Those Chineese Resin models?Sorry,None will buy them".I think you got your answer.
These cars has exploited the European market very well.But,as far as I know,I was the first person to contact to the company from India,directly and legally.So,that is why,you can see the end price is 42K,it should be 32-34K range if imported legally directly.Correct me if I am wrong.
Regarding Bburago catalogue,sorry,I can post it here,as it they holds copyright for that(they sells for customer)-it will be copyright violation.
:OT You can email me to know more.

Ahhh!! I see!!! Very Interesting!!
Could you email the Bburago manual to me? I dont think that will be included as copyright infringement as it is regarded as a personal transfer.

Ok guys my Pic from my collection.

First one of the magnificent rear end of cars

The Scale Model Thread-rear.jpg

This one tale of two ferraries-The Scale Model Thread-photo.jpg

More to come later.

Here's a 1948 Ford F-1 Pickup. This is a 1:25 by Maisto.

Nice pics mates clap:
Cyrus,I cant PM you,please PM your email i.d.

Quote:

Originally Posted by manishalive (Post 1380816)
Ok guys my Pic from my collection.

First one of the magnificent rear end of cars

Attachment 157887

This one tale of two ferraries-Attachment 157888

More to come later.

Do I spot an Extreme tuner Subaru Impreza on the right there??