Team-BHP - The Scale Model Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The Scale Model Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/1639-scale-model-thread-303.html)

This is my 1995 Chevrolet Camaro Z28.

P.S: No one has commented on my Reventon till now! Is it a very common model?

Dodge Challenger concept 2006 1:18 made by Maisto. This is my second model after the Jag X-type :)

Why has the Challenger gone offroad? :D Looks nice, nice colour.

Quote:

Originally Posted by theragingbull (Post 1378304)
This is my 1995 Chevrolet Camaro Z28.

The Camaro is plastic, right? I absolutely loved this car, and it would be nice if i could get a scale model of it. Where did you get this from?

auto freak and crazy biker, nice cars. the R34 is a maisto??

Quote:

Originally Posted by benbsb29 (Post 1378403)
The Camaro is plastic, right? I absolutely loved this car, and it would be nice if i could get a scale model of it. Where did you get this from?

Yup, the Camaro is plastic. My uncle got this from the US about 10yrs back.

Here's a 1:18 Ferrari Dino 246 GT by Anson in a non traditional, yellow colour for a Ferrari.
Shankar Balan where are you?

Nice one Dussey . This is one of the few Ferraris that I dont have in my collection :D .Didnt know Anson made the Dino though.

excellent dino dussey, here is mine (1:24 plastic though:D)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dippy (Post 1379003)
Nice one Dussey . This is one of the few Ferraris that I dont have in my collection :D .Didnt know Anson made the Dino though.

Quote:

Originally Posted by amit V8 (Post 1379011)
excellent dino dussey, here is mine (1:24 plastic though:D)

Thanks, Dippy/amit V8.
This is an old release. Got it almost 10 yrs back.
Good detailing. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrus43 (Post 1373236)
Could you post detailed pics of the GT 500!! I may pick it up, so I wanna know if its worth it

cyrus,tried to capture as much clarity as possible. But looks like I havent been able to all that successful with it.

Good enough for me!! But it seems that i wont be able to get this car!! The fellow who was supposed to go to the states, is going for a very short while.

My Bburago !:24 merc SLR 1928

The Resin Rolls Royces are back!! AND WITH A BANG!

Gift centre has two 1:18 cars, one of which is the new ghost, and one is a Custom 1932 Phantom. Each is worth.......wait for it...........42K!!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrus43 (Post 1380130)
The Resin Rolls Royces are back!! AND WITH A BANG!

Gift centre has two 1:18 cars, one of which is the new ghost, and one is a Custom 1932 Phantom. Each is worth.......wait for it...........42K!!!!

From 777cars.com?I once had a weired idea for set up of a Diecast showroom.I contacted with the company.If you are interested (about pics!) I can upload the dealers brochure in xls format.They make hand crafted RR.1:64 model would cost about 4500 INR(Leaking my dealers price!)-so end price may be 7K.