Team-BHP - The Scale Model Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The Scale Model Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/1639-scale-model-thread-295.html)

Jaguar XK by Autoart
Maserati GranTurismo by Mondo Motors

The Scale Model Thread-img_11672.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-img_11702.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-img_11782.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-img_11992.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-img_12062.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-img_12182.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kärlsson (Post 1340997)
1/8 scale two foot long McLaren F1 LM model !! This model was done based on the ultra rare Papaya Orange XP1/LM in conjunction with McLaren and is fully licensed. It was made using CAD & CAM files from the factory and is absolutely perfect in every detail. Only 99 have been made, each one complete with carbon fiber case, edition plaque and plexi cover. The engine bay opens on special gas struts to reveal the awesome miniature V-12.

And it costs about 2.7 lac Rs before duties and shipping! The ultimate scale model car for sure but like the real car, only a few can afford this. Btw I don't own this :) Enjoy the pics!

WOW! Is it an officially licensed model?

Wow Khanak, awesome beauties! The 5th pic with the 2 rear ends looks classy!

Beautiful. Can we have some below the bonnet and interior pics too.

That Mondo Motors GT is a great car. I Amost ordered it, but then settled for the Fast and Furious SUPRA

WOW!!! khanak the cars are awesome and real nice photography. (specially the 2nd & 4th ones.)

I experimented a bit with some "night pictures". I wanted to get something similar to if they were to be photographed out on the street at night under the streetlights. I'm not too sure how the pictures finally came out but I'm posting them anyways.

PS - Aston Martin Db7 by Bburago

The Scale Model Thread-img_13482.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-img_14052.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-img_13972.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-img_13732.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maverick5490 (Post 1347746)
Wow Khanak, awesome beauties! The 5th pic with the 2 rear ends looks classy!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spitfire (Post 1347753)
Beautiful. Can we have some below the bonnet and interior pics too.

Quote:

Originally Posted by amit V8 (Post 1348286)
WOW!!! khanak the cars are awesome and real nice photography. (specially the 2nd & 4th ones.)

Thanks!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrus43 (Post 1348118)
That Mondo Motors GT is a great car. I Amost ordered it, but then settled for the Fast and Furious SUPRA

The Granturismo is a beautfiul car but to be honest Mondo Motors still isn't upto the mark. I especially didn't like the wheels and the half open windows on the Granturismo. Quality is Maisto level if not worse. I guess you made the right deciscion with the Supra.

Quote:

Originally Posted by khanak (Post 1348309)
PS - Aston Martin Db7 by Bburago

thats a Aston Martin Vanquish, i got a similar one in silver

Found this F430 scale model in the shell petrol bunk. Pity the F1-2005 model is sold as part of the set. Still worth it for Rs 100!

The Scale Model Thread-imgp0751.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-imgp0773.jpg

I have all 6 of the Ferrari Shell cars. The F12005 is sold as a single unit as far as I know. Did the petrol bunk you buy it from have that stand for sale? The one with all 6 cars together with that plastic cover.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrus43 (Post 1348661)
I have all 6 of the Ferrari Shell cars. The F12005 is sold as a single unit as far as I know. Did the petrol bunk you buy it from have that stand for sale? The one with all 6 cars together with that plastic cover.

Its quite surprising. They dont sell F1-2005 model as a single piece in Shell bunks in Bangalore. I have been to just one of them in double road. I am not sure if its the same everywhere. Every other car in the 6 car collection is available as a single piece. For the F1 car, looks like I need to buy the entire set. So I gave up :Frustrati

Hi all,
Hotwheels has also launched limited edition Ferrari collection which includes total 5 cars.
Will let you know which cars are there in this pack.
Cheers,
Hrishikesh

Here are two unique models, a 1936 Bugatti Atlantic and a Chrysler Atlantic Concept. I have posted both cars together for styling comparison.
Both cars are 1:24 by Bburago.

Quote:

Originally Posted by zibby (Post 1348350)
thats a Aston Martin Vanquish, i got a similar one in silver

Yea its a Vanquish. My bad!