Team-BHP - The Scale Model Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The Scale Model Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/1639-scale-model-thread-292.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by amit V8 (Post 1335743)
cyrus, the paint looks aweful. anyways best of luck for your project.
i'm also having the white one pretty soon. also where did you get your R34 from, is it a maisto??

The R34 is not a Maisto. I Got it sent from the US. It is a MotorMax!

More Mods. Tachometer and Fire Extinguisher.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dippy (Post 1336070)
@Dussey : Awesome Caddy there. Just love these cars.

@mjothi: Nice An Aveo Autobot. Plastic or diecast? Where did you get it from? What's the scale?

Thanks Dippy, I know you appreciate these Classics. :)

I picked up a couple of models and haven't had the time to take pictures until now. Cheers

The Scale Model Thread-img_08932.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-img_08772.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-img_09062.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-img_08972.jpg

The Morris is by Minichamps and the Beetle is by Bburago.

@ Dussey, neat car, i have the same model but made by yatming.

@ mjothi, nice aveo, some detailed pictures & who makes it??

@ Salil, sorry for the mishtake :D. but it's still awful. (it's my personal opinion.)

@ Khanak, the minor is superb.clap: is it available here??

Adheesh, That is one Brilliant Morris Minor. Isnt that one of your Favourite cars ever?? :D

Anyways, The Gran-Touring Spoiler has been put up. Here are pictures. As I said, This will be a track car, so on Tuesday, it will get the nissan and Nismo Decals put on it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by khanak (Post 1336180)
I picked up a couple of models and haven't had the time to take pictures until now. Cheers

Attachment 145262

Attachment 145263

Attachment 145264

Attachment 145265

The Morris is by Minichamps and the Beetle is by Bburago.

Khanak, lovely Morris !

Hey Adhish, what's the scale and manufacturer of that lovely Morris Minor you have ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrus43 (Post 1336250)
Adheesh, That is one Brilliant Morris Minor. Isnt that one of your Favourite cars ever?? :D

Anyways, The Gran-Touring Spoiler has been put up. Here are pictures. As I said, This will be a track car, so on Tuesday, it will get the nissan and Nismo Decals put on it.

Cyrus how did you paint the boot lid without painting over the nissan logo.

Cyrus, did you lift the spoiler from another car, or did you make it yourself?

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperSelect (Post 1336338)
Hey Adhish, what's the scale and manufacturer of that lovely Morris Minor you have ?

Hey Ravi

It's 1:18 and made by Minichamps. It's my first model by Minichamps and I am pretty impressed with the quality. I

Cheers

Quote:

Originally Posted by amit V8 (Post 1336189)

@ Khanak, the minor is superb.clap: is it available here??

Thanks Amit, I'm not sure if its available here but scale18 can ship it down for you if you like.

The Red paint is a Translucent Color. I Myself was shocked when I saw the nissan Logo after the paint had dried. And this was after two coats!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrus43 (Post 1336114)
The R34 is not a Maisto. I Got it sent from the US. It is a MotorMax!

And your 1:24 R34 is a Maisto! Grrr...

And how did you make that tacho? Why don't you take a printout of the dial and stick it on the tacho? Or should I get a printout for you?

My idea about decaling. Did it on MS Paint. Can you paint the body panel black as shown.

The Scale Model Thread-cyrus-gtr.jpg

The Black looks Good!! And "our special sticker fellow" will kill me if I ask him to make Decals This small. At the moment, It will get a Big NISMO Decal first

So, I presume you are painting it that way. best of luck and good nite!