Team-BHP - The Scale Model Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The Scale Model Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/1639-scale-model-thread-29.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dippy
yep of course its 1:18

dud.. those pics look like its a real one.
btw is it autoart ??

Its a mattel autoart dont make Ferraris

I have been following this thread for quite some time. I have never been too keen on model cars, apart from the fact that I still like running tiny dinky cars along the stripes on the bedcover, up the pillow and zoom down again. But just following this thread has got me quite interested.
Dippy, your collection is out of this world. Another thing I must say is that Rudra and Dippy really make these models look real. Both of your photographs are inspiring.

Those pics are too good Dippy.

Quote:

Originally Posted by prabuddhadg
I have been following this thread for quite some time. I have never been too keen on model cars, apart from the fact that I still like running tiny dinky cars along the stripes on the bedcover, up the pillow and zoom down again. But just following this thread has got me quite interested.
Dippy, your collection is out of this world. Another thing I must say is that Rudra and Dippy really make these models look real. Both of your photographs are inspiring.

I won't say that i remember doing this in my childhood. the only reason is that i still do it when i'm lazzzzing around on a slow day. I pick up my scale models and start plating with them. Its fun that way.

I had posted pics of my red 612 Scaglietti but i guess i'll take some pics like the F430 and put them up

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dippy
Its a mattel autoart dont male Ferraris

oh.. i didnt know that.
BTW does anyone here have the Hotwheels Ferrari models ?? how good are they ?? i am planning to get one or 2 of them ( mostly Scaglietti and F430 if available )

my Ferrari models are spilt 50:50 hot wheels(mattel) and bburago. The quality is better now but you dont have a choice since only mattel makes Ferraris. Kyosho makes Ferraris but just 2-3 models and they are very expensive. I have a Ferrari 308 GTB 1:18 which cost Rs. 3700/-

Kyoshos are sometimes costlier than even the Autoarts, but their quality is excellent.

But Franklin Mint have the craziest prices, their 1:24's cost as much (if not more) than the other 1:18's!!

Hats Off Dippy for a close to real photography,Well as everybody says AMAZING.

Niki.

Hey Dippy lovely pics there... looks so real...

Has anyone seen the new Mustang 1:18 in or around Delhi? Maisto has a 1:24 kit but I try and collect 1:18s.
Yat-Ming makes some 1:18s but not seen many in India. (Saw VW Nardo concept car 1:18 in Heera Panna toy shop, might still be there supercar collectors). I wanted their 1968 Mustang GT-500KR 1:18, if anyones seen let me know please. They are not as good as the others, but are cheap and they have the GT500.... so can't help it!

My first scale model, actually i owned a couple by bburago when i was small but thrashed them!!!!

Thats lovely Ed ...

BTW I got my F430 Coupe...

hi all!! this is the first i am posting anything on this site,other than the one in the intro section.well i thought i would start posting by sharing some of my work with all of you.i am posting pics of my Mitsubishi Lancer Evo VII,Peugot 307 WRC,Mercedes 300 SLR(Gullwing),nd my bikes Kawasaki ZX-10R and the Yamaha R1.well since this is the first time i have done this i need a lil help from u'all.i want Dippy to give me honest comments about how the pics are and how can i do better.everyones comments are welcomed.till then.cheers!!!