Team-BHP - The Scale Model Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The Scale Model Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/1639-scale-model-thread-281.html)

my 1:43 volkswagon beetle convertible by wellys, gifted me by my uncle from the land of the alphs.

Amazing Dussey....that is just cool..always loved this thing for its odd looks...

@Amit V8 beetle cool for sure, nice detailing....

Quote:

Originally Posted by agspins (Post 1277878)
Amazing Dussey....that is just cool..always loved this thing for its odd looks...

Thanks agspins, it certainly is cute looking with odd looks !
French vehicles had that distinction. Even the 2CV and DS21 had a unique look !

Quote:

Originally Posted by somspaple (Post 1264795)
BMW R1100R
BMW 320i WTCC
Williams BMW F1
and now....
can you guess!!! clap:

can't wait to photograph it and put up here. but have deadlines to meet at office. 'll try to make it asap.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrus43 (Post 1265620)
BMW M3 Coupe or the M3 Convertible!!! :D:D

i would have loved to own M3 coupe'. but this one is something more than that:

finally i could photograph the beauty. though it is very difficult to capture the essence of the beauty on lens, i have tried to do justice. but you've got to see her in flesh to believe. this one is so far the best scale model that i have owned.

few more pics of the beauty which i got as a (last pic) birthday present :)

attention to detailing is mind blowing to say the least. i feel if you put in some fuel it would start moving all around the deskstupid:

@ Dussey: nicely detailed truck. Where did you find this and how much did it cost you?

@amit: love the convertible VW Bettle.

@ somspaple: very nice BMW 501 there. Your pics are simply superb. Where in B'lore can I buy this beauty and any idea on approx. cost? Is it a 1:18 Scale?

BTW, I am still looking for a place in B'lore to buy the Amby model posted by harit earlier. Any suggestions on stores to look for?

[quote=siddvi;1281811]@ Dussey: nicely detailed truck. Where did you find this and how much did it cost you?
love the con

Thanks Siddvi, the Citroen Type H is by Eligor, from the US. The 1/43 are around USD 9.0 to 12.0.

Quote:

Originally Posted by agspins (Post 1277878)

Quote:

Originally Posted by siddvi (Post 1281811)
@amit: love the convertible VW Bettle.
BTW, I am still looking for a place in B'lore to buy the Amby model posted by harit earlier. Any suggestions on stores to look for?

thanx for the comment, welly sure makes some good models.

have a look here for the amby,
www.virtualtoyshop.com: Diecast Collectibles

Quote:

Originally Posted by somspaple (Post 1281768)
few more pics of the beauty which i got as a (last pic) birthday present :)

the beemer is AMAZING.clap: which company makes it?? what's the price & how did you get it??

@Dussy: Lovely Citroen there . Very rare to find really.

@sonspaple: I agree it is definately of the finest models available. Autoart isnt it?

@amit V8: Nice detailing for a 1:43 scale. The Beetle looks cute.

Keep the pics coming guys. I have no new additions to post unless I put new pictures from the old collection.

Something i got as a gift sometime back.. Sorry didn't have time to post it.. So here Goes..

Its a 1:24 1967 Shelby GT500 , Nice detailing for a 1:24 and pics seriously don't do justice.

Sorry about the bad quality tough, Pics taken indoor using a punny phone camera.

some better pictures of my VW BUG.

Quote:

Originally Posted by siddvi (Post 1281811)

@ somspaple: very nice BMW 501 there. Your pics are simply superb. Where in B'lore can I buy this beauty and any idea on approx. cost? Is it a 1:18 Scale?

Quote:

Originally Posted by amit V8 (Post 1282430)
the beemer is AMAZING.clap: which company makes it?? what's the price & how did you get it??

thanks! it is from AutoArt 1:18. you can get these from ModelArt : Forum Mall.
costs around 4k.
cute buggy there. congrats.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dippy (Post 1282599)

@sonspaple: I agree it is definately of the finest models available. Autoart isnt it?

...Keep the pics coming guys. I have no new additions to post unless I put new pictures from the old collection.

yes. new pics definitely yes: probably in a theme flow or something like that would make it interesting.

@Sinner
GT500 looks great even in these pics. a better camera can definitely bring out the beauty in it.

@sinner: that a GT500E - E for Eleanor, the car from the 2000 Gone in 60 seconds!!! Awesome

Here's a Land Rover Series I. This is a 1:43 by Universal Hobbies.

Dear Patrons, friends & well-wishers,

The shutters roll down on our series ‘Workshop Workaholics’. Here is the link to the last issue of this series:
V8-I4 Apr 2009.pdf - File Shared from Box.net - Free Online File Storage

As we were in the final stages of producing this issue, a few new models and accessories were added to City Auto Garage. In true Autofest City tradition of evolving displays, we gave the workshop a complete makeover, ground up. Uploaded to our web-album you will find is a whole new set of photographs using this link:
http://picasaweb.google.com/autofestcityindia/ValueAdditionScale18#

We also have a small side-line collection of scale-model motorcycles and bicycles. Photographing the models was long-pending and we finally did it. Please visit our web-album and check out the following three dockets that contain photographs:
Bikes – Bicycles
Bikes – Motorcycles (Part 1)
Bikes – Motorcycles (Part 2)

Best wishes and all the very best to everyone for the summer holidays!
Neil D’Costa

Post EDITED since it contained various [FONT], [COLOR] and [SIZE] tags.
Posting with such text formatting should be avoided on Team-BHP as it is inconvenient for members to read post.
Kindly go through Announcements section before proceeding.

Thanking You for your anticipated co-operation

The Team-BHP Support