Team-BHP - The Scale Model Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The Scale Model Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/1639-scale-model-thread-276.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by YC.BALENO.CHD (Post 1250913)
@zibby
Awesome Scale-SUVs collection there,Mitsu,Jeep,Humvee.Just add a Merc G-class and a Land Rover and u will have the German & Brit Suvs too.

thanx for your comment. G class is too rare to find here, i have been looking for one for ages.

There is one Land Rover abailable in Bombay. It is a MotorMax and it is very nicely detailed!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrus43 (Post 1251158)
There is one Land Rover abailable in Bombay. It is a MotorMax and it is very nicely detailed!!

Do you have Fiat as well?

Quote:

i have seen quite of land rovers, i have been looking for Merc G Class couldn't find any.

my next car....coming within a couple of days.clap:clap:

My Advice, Remove that stupid body kit that it comes with.

Quote:

Cyrus, could you please give me details of the Motormax Land Rover, - scale, model & cost and also where it is available. I am interested. thanks.

It is a 1:18. It is in Bombay and it is for approx 1.5k And i think it was a Discovery

This one.
MotorMax Toy Factory LTD

2004 Land Rover Discovery diecast model SUV 1:18 scale die cast by Motor Max - Silver

Quote:

Originally Posted by zibby (Post 1251631)
i have seen quite of land rovers, i have been looking for Merc G Class couldn't find any.

Check NEWRAY models @ Pantaloons: They had a friction powered 1:32 Mercedes G-Class .

Here's a 1929 Ford Woody Wagon. This is a 1:32 from National Motor Museum
Mint.

Quote:

Originally Posted by praveen_sathaye (Post 1253149)
Check NEWRAY models @ Pantaloons: They had a friction powered 1:32 Mercedes G-Class .

They have had that since ages. Even Pheonix Lifestyle has them. Also, Please specify which pantaloons you are talking about.

Quote:

Originally Posted by zibby (Post 1250941)
thanx for your comment. G class is too rare to find here, i have been looking for one for ages.

zibby, this is one of the PLAYERZ edition g-wagon you will find. this is a r/c or you can go for the 1:48 die cast non r/c model, again a PLAYERZ edition.

This G class is just a RC toy...i have seen at Croma stores...it is more of a good quality plastic toy than a scale model..

Here is your G-Class For you

AUTOart - This is the normal G Class.

AUTOart - And this is the one id Have. The G55 AMG!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dussey (Post 1252412)
Cyrus, could you please give me details of the Motormax Land Rover, - scale, model & cost and also where it is available. I am interested. thanks.

here are the WELLY lrs which are available,

Welcome to WELLY DIE CASTING FTY. LTD.

The Scale Model Thread-rr.jpg