Team-BHP - The Scale Model Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The Scale Model Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/1639-scale-model-thread-267.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by canonball (Post 1170520)
The main Autoart importer in Mumbai told me W124 coming some months ago is it here? he told me it would cost some 4k, in pics she does not look as well truned out as the 190E already available have you seen it cyrus? Cyrus I also may need some help with some of my old 1:24, & 1:18 scale with wheels I believe you help people with this. thx

I got a set of 6 Wheels sent to me from the Us, out of which i have Used 3 sets. If you can get someone to get a set from the US, That would be the best. Also, What exactly is the issue? Have you broken some wheels or something??

EDIT: The S63, Is coming soon. And it costs 5.5K!!!! Thats Just Freakin Crazy!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrus43 (Post 1170996)
I got a set of 6 Wheels sent to me from the Us, out of which i have Used 3 sets. If you can get someone to get a set from the US, That would be the best. Also, What exactly is the issue? Have you broken some wheels or something??

EDIT: The S63, Is coming soon. And it costs 5.5K!!!! Thats Just Freakin Crazy!!!

It was 5k for the Maybach few years ago so 5.5k for an S63 with leather interior today is not bad for an AA

Added Kinsmart Porsche Carrera GT 1:36

The Scale Model Thread-dsc00219.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-dsc00233.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-dsc00221.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-dsc00218.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-dsc00240.jpg

my 1st car in this horrible year. an AWESOME 1970 mustang mach 1.clap:

Hi Cyrus,

I am not happy with the wheels the burago 1;18 scale testarossa came with I had pit spare F40 wheels for a while but they were to big and got caught in the fender. I want to source alternate spare wheels of different types of designs for my 1:18 AND SOME 1:24 diecast e models. I have enough spare wheels for my tamiya collection it just the I am not happy with some of the burago and maisto wheels

Quote:

Originally Posted by canonball (Post 1171423)
Hi Cyrus,

I am not happy with the wheels the burago 1;18 scale testarossa came with I had pit spare F40 wheels for a while but they were to big and got caught in the fender. I want to source alternate spare wheels of different types of designs for my 1:18 AND SOME 1:24 diecast e models. I have enough spare wheels for my tamiya collection it just the I am not happy with some of the burago and maisto wheels

There is no way you will be able to get spare wheels for scale models in India. Try the internet though. Let me see if i can find something for you.

Quote:

Originally Posted by amit V8 (Post 1171044)
my 1st car in this horrible year. an AWESOME 1970 mustang mach 1.clap:

hey bro,,why are the pics blurd// post some better quality pics..

Hey friends, where can i get bentley or rolls royce scale models in Mumbai.

Quote:

Originally Posted by dark_horizon (Post 1171844)
Hey friends, where can i get bentley or rolls royce scale models in Mumbai.

Gift Centre is the only place. But i doubt they have any 1:18 Bentlys or Rolls Currently.

Anywyas, Took some new pics of my M5. Posting a couple of pictures here.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrus43 (Post 1172431)
Gift Centre is the only place. But i doubt they have any 1:18 Bentlys or Rolls Currently.

Where is this gift centre ?

the best valentine gift possibly someone can get.. for me its next only to my all time favourite Ford GT.

my BMW 320i WTCC edition. couldn't take proper pics and couldn't wait eitherstupid:. 'll take few more tomorrow and upload.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dippy (Post 1171018)
It was 5k for the Maybach few years ago so 5.5k for an S63 with leather interior today is not bad for an AA

The 62 Maybach is back in production in case anyone is interested. I definitely want one.

Guess what I got for V Day- AutoArt- Skyline GTR R 34... man what detailing!!! also managed to pick up a 'New Ray' Willys. Off late I think Wellys and Kinsmart are good buys as well... just that you dont find a 1:24 or 1:18 scale but the other scales are worth a buy. I got a Kinsmart Skyline and Porsche Cayenne (1:34) for just 130 bucks each and trust me the finish is awesome when compared to a Maisto or a Bburago.

some better pictures of my BOSS 302 along with the SVT & the GT.

Quote:

Originally Posted by somspaple (Post 1174811)
the best valentine gift possibly someone can get.. for me its next only to my all time favourite Ford GT.

my BMW 320i WTCC edition. couldn't take proper pics and couldn't wait eitherstupid:. 'll take few more tomorrow and upload.

that is a Stonker of a car!!! Is that with a sealed Body?