Team-BHP - The Scale Model Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The Scale Model Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/1639-scale-model-thread-259.html)

Dippy, This one is Specially for you!!! I know you have been waiting long for this!!

AUTOart -

Hey manish what make are these models?

Quote:

Originally Posted by manishasrani (Post 1133285)
A Few more pics,
Took them today.
i don't collect them.
They belong to my friends.

Quote:

Originally Posted by benbsb29 (Post 1131291)
Made some mods to my Skyline.

stupid: Am slightly unconvinced about doing the hood black, along with the wheels. Will wait for now, till i am able to convince myself.

Meanwhile, i gave the black treatment to the interiors as well as the pillars, similar to some of the Skyline pics which i had dug up. The grey interiors were a shame, and now they look more befitting to the car.

Attachment 89875

Attachment 89876

Attachment 89877

Attachment 89878

@benbsb29

Atleast paint the wheels black. If you'll dig pics of Jap (drag/drift spec) Skylines, you'll find most of them with black wheels. The last R34 Skylines ever 'built', the Z-tune series (check second pic of ur post), came with black wheels as standard by Nismo. You can search pics of my 1:18 skyline for reference.

And get a spray can, it'll make life easier for you. You'll easily get it at your local hardware store.

Picked up a 1:18 W220 S Class today for 900 odd bucks. Good discounts at Hypercity Mumbai. Even the 1:18 Murcielagos are going for 899/- each. They have Maistos and Bburagos . The Alfa 8C is for around 1300/-, the same car was for 1850/- at Gift Centre.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dippy (Post 1136901)
Picked up a 1:18 W220 S Class today for 900 odd bucks. Good discounts at Hypercity Mumbai. Even the 1:18 Murcielagos are going for 899/- each. They have Maistos and Bburagos . The Alfa 8C is for around 1300/-, the same car was for 1850/- at Gift Centre.

Hey you never told me they had BBuragos too!! That discount is quite good yar! Also, photos of the Merc please.!!!

THE GT-R IS OUT!!!!!!
FINALLY!!!
HAVE A LOOK AT THIS PAGE!!!!

Nissan Diecast Model Cars

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrus43 (Post 1136944)
Hey you never told me they had BBuragos too!! That discount is quite good yar! Also, photos of the Merc please.!!!

THE GT-R IS OUT!!!!!!
FINALLY!!!
HAVE A LOOK AT THIS PAGE!!!!

Nissan Diecast Model Cars

Actually Cyrus I hadnt looked on the other side of the display stand when I called you. After I hung up I went to the other side and found the Bburagos

They had in 1:18

Maserati 3200 GT
Corvette
Jag E Type convertible
BMW Z4
BMW M Coupe
Some Alfa
Murci Roadster
Alfa Romeo 8C

In Maisto they had

Porsche CGT
Audi RS4
Murci in Red
One Hummer H1 red wagon
BMW M5
Merc 500k
One yellow LP640
W220 S Class 2 pieces left after I bought one

Decent discounts on all these cars

Good deals on Singnature models of lower scale and Ferrari RC cars as well

Here's me collection guys.

Lamborghini Murcielago

The Scale Model Thread-1_lamborghini-murcielago.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-2_that-awe-feeling.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-9_in-spotlight.jpg

Ford Mustang (Cobra)

The Scale Model Thread-10_the-pic-says-all.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-13_thats-me-again.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-14_thats-me-back.jpg

And my favorite, the Porsche Carrera GT

The Scale Model Thread-24_the-brute-within.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-27_step-into-carrera.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-21_carrera-striking-pose.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-25_on-road.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-35_check-out-rubber-brake-caliper.jpg

I don't think this qualifies for the thread but then just for the heck of it, here's a wooden model from the bygone era.lol:

The Scale Model Thread-39_1930-rolls-royce-phantomii.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-dscn1141.jpg

Here are a couple more, yet to take the time to get a decent pic of these two, a Porsche GT3 (Autoart) and a Ferrari 599 (RC Scale)

The Scale Model Thread-dscn3859.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-dscn3860.jpg

Ahh!! That GT3 Cup looks Magnificent~ Dippy, What are the colors of those S211's that are still left??

Guys even Maisto 1:24 GTR is out, dunno when it reaches our shores...
Had a chat with Owner of Ramchander & sons (India's oldest toy store),he told me even if the request is placed with Maisto and Bburago distributors for these models,they take atleast 6 months to come on the shelfs...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrus43 (Post 1137584)
Ahh!! That GT3 Cup looks Magnificent~ Dippy, What are the colors of those S211's that are still left??

Its the W220 Cyrus previous gen not the current one

They are 2 pieces left both silver.

Opps I meant 220!! Which color sis you pick up? I wanted Black.

Quote:

Originally Posted by agspins (Post 1137624)
Guys even Maisto 1:24 GTR is out, dunno when it reaches our shores...
Had a chat with Owner of Ramchander & sons (India's oldest toy store),he told me even if the request is placed with Maisto and Bburago distributors for these models,they take atleast 6 months to come on the shelfs...

If anybody finds a Nissan GT-R scale model in Mumbai, pleeeease let me know! Any scale will do!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrus43 (Post 1137719)
Opps I meant 220!! Which color sis you pick up? I wanted Black.

They had only silver. Mine is silver too. I say pick up whatever you get. Soon these will be hard to come by. I picked this up without a thought because it will compliment the W221 S Class which I should get in the near future.

Since I have a sizeable Ferrari lineup, I am now looking to expand my Mercedes garage which I really dont have many at the moment.

S Class pictures tomorrow. Still have to take it out from the box.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dippy (Post 1137221)
Actually Cyrus I hadnt looked on the other side of the display stand when I called you. After I hung up I went to the other side and found the Bburagos

They had in 1:18

Maserati 3200 GT
Corvette
Jag E Type convertible
BMW Z4
BMW M Coupe
Some Alfa
Murci Roadster
Alfa Romeo 8C

Decent discounts on all these cars

Ferrari RC cars

Selling at Rs.899/-??,All these models mentioned are overpriced at 1400 bucks here in trivandrum,
Alfa 8C is priced at 1900

How much for Ferrari RC?

Btw my new addition 2007 Ford Focus WRC 1:32 bburago

The Scale Model Thread-dsc00285.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-dsc00291.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-dsc00307.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-dsc00310.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-dsc00298.jpg