Team-BHP - The Scale Model Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The Scale Model Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/1639-scale-model-thread-256.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by spiff (Post 1115921)
Hey guys I have a Bugatti Veyron 1:18 scale Autoart model. Unfortunately my cleaning guys dropped it off my table and now it broke, the front tyres have come off and I am unable to put them back

I am in Mumbai - can anybody help me out with this?

Where in Bombay are you? I will 99% be able to fix it for you, but let me have a look at the extent of damage asit is an AA and it is as dellicate as a butterfly's wings!

I have something very Interesting to share. I was generally browsing through the book stores at Kings Circle today, and i stopped by this small shop as he had a couple of Maisto Bikes Hanging in his shops. I asked him for the book I wanted but he said he didnt have it. Suddenly, A small box with a Maisto Logo caught my eye. I asked him what that was and he said "woh ek gaddi hai. Sallo se padi hui hai." I asked him to remove it and show it to me, and what i saw, Shocked me. It was a very old, Maisto Nissan Skyline GT-R. It Is in 1:24 Scale. I wil put up some pictures shortly. I had promised myself not to Mod my 1:18 Skyline ever, but this one, i will Definaltely mod.

Here are the Pictures. Enjoy.

More coming soon

Cyrus, the Skyline is a nice find. How much did he give it to you for?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrus43 (Post 1120953)
Here are the Pictures. Enjoy.

what make and scale is your skyline.

Its a Maisto, And i got it for......350 Bucks!! :D:D

Step one of the MODS on the SKYLINE.

Simple JDM style R-34.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrus43 (Post 1124385)

Simple JDM style R-34.

You do this activity at your home by your self???
Some thing great, Man!!!

Cyrus, personally i would prefer to have had the wheels in the original shade, but looks like you always prefer to have black wheels. :)

YUP!! The original wheels are just too bland! And i have never been the one to accept anything that is stock...Like most people here on TeamBHP!! :D:D

Quote:

Simple JDM style R-34.

Neatly done Cyrus clap:

Quote:

Simple JDM style R-34.

This is how lucky one can be.

>> The car's poorly detailed headlamps are begging for eyelids.
>> The window sills and door pillars need to be blackened. Do them well.
>> Try to make Recaro stickers and put them on the seats.
>> DON'T change the colour.

I wish we had the technical know how to the mods done on the skyline below. Here's the video for inspiration. You must have already seen this video.

Drooool...
YouTube - 2 Fast 2 Furious 1/24 Skyline (making of)

Stage Two Complete!! Here are some pictures. Now i need to go further...any ideas????

Rony can help you further ;)